Welcome and happy planning!!!

#12 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
    • 2,667 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

Hi,
    Welcome to this great forumr. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#13 mandijacole

mandijacole
    • 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:06 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#14 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
      • 402 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:37 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!  14 weeks left until I officially Mrs. Bonidie

#15 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

How is all the planning going hun? do you still need help with anything?

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!  14 weeks left until I officially Mrs. Bonidie

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#16 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
          • 402 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

How is all the planning going hun? do you still need help with anything?

I really wish i would not have asked our nieces to be flower girls (six of them ages 2-12). It has been a fiasco. Cant get anyone to agree on anything. So i guess words of encouragment are all i really need for that.

on a dif note.....I really wanted to be able to get those Jamaican Guides. I dont think U.S. brides can get them. Do you knw anything about them? 

I still need to decide on cermonial wording and need to write my vows. I cant believe how difficult all this has been. I wish we would have given ourselves more time!

#17 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:33 PM

yeah were not bringing any kids...i just didnt want the extra hassle lollol not even our boys

i will try and see if i can do some research on those books, but ill let you know for sure what i find out.

as for the time frame ...i wouldnt stress at all, you have tons of time still....what i do is make lists of important(now) stuff and not so important stuff (can wait stuff) just take a deep breath youll make it

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

I really wish i would not have asked our nieces to be flower girls (six of them ages 2-12). It has been a fiasco. Cant get anyone to agree on anything. So i guess words of encouragment are all i really need for that.

on a dif note.....I really wanted to be able to get those Jamaican Guides. I dont think U.S. brides can get them. Do you knw anything about them? 

I still need to decide on cermonial wording and need to write my vows. I cant believe how difficult all this has been. I wish we would have given ourselves more time!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#18 Gin Bootles

Gin Bootles
              • 260 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:51 PM

wow that is soooo amazing! my fi and i have thought about doing Jamaica or tulum.. but i cant seem to find much info on all inclusive resorts for a wedding there.. can i ask where you got your information from??/ and how much pricing you found.. i want my wedding around 5 grand.. give or take.

All because, two people fell in love!

#19 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:22 AM

im not sure who this is too, but i got a great price from our travel agent.....are you using a TA?

Originally Posted by Gin Bootles 

wow that is soooo amazing! my fi and i have thought about doing Jamaica or tulum.. but i cant seem to find much info on all inclusive resorts for a wedding there.. can i ask where you got your information from??/ and how much pricing you found.. i want my wedding around 5 grand.. give or take.

#20 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                  • 402 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:31 AM

the little girls dresses are for AHR. we are staying at an AI all adult resort. The Jewel Dunn's river beach resort and spa. My FI found it when we were looking to go on vaca back in January.

I live by lists. The problem is latelt i have been working on all these to do lists instead of just doing it. lol I have always been that way. I procrastinate by organizing and making lists.

I have an apt with a new dress shop today so hopefully i can get this all worked out. We have our first tasting with the caterer for AHR today too....Yeah....progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users