Jump to content

Photo

Need help with my STD wording


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

    Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:41 PM

    thanks! I'm addressing them right now. I wish I would have put our last names on them. For some family members, I wonder if they will recognize me in the picture. So I wrote my last name in parenthesis after my first name. I only did this for people I haven't seen in a long time.

    #12 S2BLennon

    S2BLennon
    • Member
    • 668 posts

      Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:23 PM

      Love the wording! Great help - we are doing postcards also, we got some from Megans bay where we will have the ceremony and are going to have them postmarked from the location so that guests get them from there! Can't wait!
      Just have to figure out how to print on the back of the postcards!

      #13 Saraha

      Saraha
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,597 posts

        Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:36 PM

        Those are great! Very casual anf fun!

        #14 rodent

        rodent

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

          Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:18 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by S2BLennon
          Love the wording! Great help - we are doing postcards also, we got some from Megans bay where we will have the ceremony and are going to have them postmarked from the location so that guests get them from there! Can't wait!
          Just have to figure out how to print on the back of the postcards!
          Wow, it was weird seeing this thread again. It feels like that was so long ago!

          A lot of us make postcards from vistaprint (100 for $5). I got a high res riviera maya picture & made my own postcard. To print on the back, I designed that entire back image & uploaded it as a picture.

          Search Vistaprint postcard & you'll see tons of info.

          go through links like this for coupons www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog

          Do do existing pictures youd need a printer that can handle that kind of paper. what about a photo printer? don't they feed straight through? another option would be to print on a label & stick it on.

          #15 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            Wow, it was weird seeing this thread again. It feels like that was so long ago!

            A lot of us make postcards from vistaprint (100 for $5). I got a high res riviera maya picture & made my own postcard. To print on the back, I designed that entire back image & uploaded it as a picture.

            Search Vistaprint postcard & you'll see tons of info.

            go through links like this for coupons www.vistaprint.com/minicatalog

            Do do existing pictures youd need a printer that can handle that kind of paper. what about a photo printer? don't they feed straight through? another option would be to print on a label & stick it on.
            Morgan- I was looking at this thread thinking, wow she hasn't done her STD's yet?!?! Her wedding is coming up...then I looked at the date of the thread. LOL!

            #16 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:45 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Yari
              Morgan- I was looking at this thread thinking, wow she hasn't done her STD's yet?!?! Her wedding is coming up...then I looked at the date of the thread. LOL!

              yeah, it was funny to see this old thread get bumped. I was also confused for a while. Geez, I need to get those out!

              It feels like it was years ago that I made those.




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users