Photo

WHITE WEDDING THEMES?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

Is anybody having a white wedding theme with small color accents?? I would love to toss some ideas back and forth!!!

#2 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
    • 173 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

I'm doing black and white, so not totally white, but with some elements of just white 

#3 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
      • 173 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Oh, and we are also adding some splashes of dark purple for our color accent

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 

I'm doing black and white, so not totally white, but with some elements of just white 

#4 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

Awww, I'm so happy I have finally found somebody else!!! Have you decided what parts are going to be white yet?!?!?

#5 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
          • 173 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

We are still at the very beginning of our planning, but so far, we have been thinking about white tables with a thin black runner and then white seashells and sand dollars and candles on top.  My bouquet is going to be mostly white with a few purple orchids mixed.  Other than that, I haven't officially decided on anything, other than knowing I'll be doing black and white.  What about you?

#6 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

I love the black on white idea!!! Especially with the white shells as an accent!!

http://www.bestdesti...spiration-board

There's a link to my inspiration board!!! I am so excited to do the pashminas for the ladies!! I think it is so elegant looking!!

#7 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
              • 173 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:55 PM

Oooo! I love the pashmina idea!  I may have to do that as well!  I'm also going to do a white flower in my hair for sure!  Can't wait to start planning more!! :)

#8 J-me

J-me
                • 398 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:00 PM

I'm doing mostly white with coral and brown accents! I think the look of primarily white is so simple, yet elegant. Plus, it lets the colors of our beautiful DW surroundings shine! :)

#9 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                  • 1,008 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:18 PM

I 100% agree... What are your ideas of incorporating white? We are mostly doing everything white except the girls dresses and the guys khaki pants but pretty much everything else will be all white!!

Originally Posted by J-me 

I'm doing mostly white with coral and brown accents! I think the look of primarily white is so simple, yet elegant. Plus, it lets the colors of our beautiful DW surroundings shine! :)

#10 J-me

J-me
                    • 398 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:42 PM

Same here for the most part! The BM dresses will be coral, the guys will be in dark tan suits w/white collared shirts, the bouquets/bouts will be white calla lilies, white sheer chair sashes, and I'm envisioning a white, lounge-feel for the reception with lots of hurricane vases, tea lights, etc....here are a few pics from my inspiration file:

Boutonnieres.jpgKellysFlowers_Large_White_Calla_Lily_Bridal_Bouquet.JPG

centerpiece10.jpglarge_image.jpgreceptionLOVE.jpgreception2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users