Sign in to follow this  
ash1234

Costly destination wedding ideas????

im getting married in 2013 (april) and am searching for the best, most costly location. I am having a large wedding, likely 80 people, travelling from Newfoundland and Ontario. There will be kids coming so it has to be kid friendly.....

any ideas???

I was thinking: Dreams punta Cana or Gran bahia prinicipe punta cana

any other ideas???

many thanks

If you find a good Travel Agent they can help negotiate costs down.  I used a Travel agent for our resort but priced the flights on my own...it was MUCH cheaper that way!

American Airlines has group/travel fare, that's the route we took.  They took a deposit for the group and they have until 30 days before departure to pay for the flight in full! They even gave us a wedding discount of 5% off published fares so people who couldnt commit can still buy there tickets at a discounted price!

We are getting married at the Majestic Elegance Punta Cana...great reviews and at a grear price for an all inclusive!!!

Well, I've been to the Domnican many times and a lot of great resorts out there(most are somewhat similar in what they have/offer).  Kids friendly...well...you'll find a lot of old ladies on the beaches without their tops regardless,  and kids will be seeing those.

We are doing the hard rock I know it's kid friendly and it's a huge resort so it will have room for your guests as well as large reception areas....I know that they have kid pools and babysitting...It may be a little too big though...

Originally Posted by ash1234 View Post

im getting married in 2013 (april) and am searching for the best, most costly location. I am having a large wedding, likely 80 people, travelling from Newfoundland and Ontario. There will be kids coming so it has to be kid friendly.....

any ideas???

I was thinking: Dreams punta Cana or Gran bahia prinicipe punta cana

any other ideas???

many thanks