Photo

Prettypigpig's belated pics loaded wedding planning journal- Saves & Splurges, DIY...etc

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

Bonnie, hahahahaha!!!! @ "lunatic admirer" ... that's one way to put it. "Batshit crazy broad" is another way... just sayin'

You're right though. I need to just try and enjoy and relax... and steal from as many of your posts as possible! LOL haha

#62 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
    • Banned
    • 1,034 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

Vettiebean,

Your day is coming soon, maybe...start your planning thread?! instead of stealing my posts?!?! lol

ok here is my book for my guests..it is a nice souvenir, and I got tons of compliments :-)

For those who is thinking of making their own album/photobook, I strongly recommend Blurb!

http://www.blurb.com/books/2523652

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#63 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
      • 165 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:00 PM

hahahaha! Honestly, I didn't do much to actually do a planning thread. What little planning I did do, you'll see once I do a Review thread. I am just hoping and praying for good weather and a great week! 

#64 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
        • Banned
        • 1,034 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

Vettiebean,

Relax! November is the best month to get married, not too hot & humid, not cold..and not rainy season! Stop worrying, it is not smth that you can control anyway!

I will send you positive vibes~~~

Bonnie

#65 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
          • 402 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

Vettiebean,

Your day is coming soon, maybe...start your planning thread?! instead of stealing my posts?!?! lol

ok here is my book for my guests..it is a nice souvenir, and I got tons of compliments :-)

For those who is thinking of making their own album/photobook, I strongly recommend Blurb!

http://www.blurb.com/books/2523652

I am really curious to see this, but it won't open. It says page not found : (

Your dress was amazing!!!! You looked so beautiful!

So I have one Q. I am not taking much with me in the way of decor. In fact the only thing that I am taking is flower petals. Do you think this is a mistake?

#66 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

Thx for your compliments.  hmm..as for the link, I will double check it later.

As for the decor, I think petals are very nice ( I ordered some, but postmen in Canada went on strike! so err..they didn't came on time), as long as you are happy and like your wedding, nothing else really matters.  Others (aka ur guests) don't care anyway as long as you got drinks flowing, and I am serious.

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be 

I am really curious to see this, but it won't open. It says page not found : (

Your dress was amazing!!!! You looked so beautiful!

So I have one Q. I am not taking much with me in the way of decor. In fact the only thing that I am taking is flower petals. Do you think this is a mistake?

Bonnie

#67 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
              • Banned
              • 1,034 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:23 PM

oki,

I fixed the Blurb link of my guests' souvenir book!

I also finished my main wedding album, again from Blurb, because they got pro grade papers and very very nice printing quality.

http://www.blurb.com/books/2582502

Bonnie

#68 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
                • 402 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:51 AM

Thanks for your thoughts. The book is amazing. It looks like your guests really had a great time. If you dont mind me asking....what was the cost of each book?

#69 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                  • Banned
                  • 1,034 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

The guest souvenir book is about $8-9 each, 40 pages, 6 x 9 inches, softcover.  We ordered 20 books, and they came out very nice.

The big wedding album is $140, with dust cover, linen hardcover, pro paper..it 12 x 12 inches.  I think it will look like those dust collecting coffee table books! LOL I know it can be cheaper if I choose premium paper and skip the hardcover, but it is my own album, so a bit of splurge is ok...heehee

Bonnie

#70 Mayanbride

Mayanbride
                    • 35 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:06 PM

wow, Prettypig, everything is so detailed and nice! Congratz!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users