Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
meBonidie2be

Who should get a gift?

Recommended Posts


they are a buck!!!!! yep a BUCK..... there normally in the back in a dollar bin!!!!!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

I wanna see the handheld fans from pier one!!!! Great find, I have been looking for once I like with not much luck (all too expensive if I like them lol) more details PLEASE :)
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we have started on OOT bags. I did some of the basics tylenol, tide pen, tums, bath poofs. I put stickers from Michaels on the hand sanitizers that say "spread the love, not the germs". I put stickers on the wedding travel tissues (also from michaels) that say"for happy tears". I got these awesome waterproof bags for cameras, cigs, ect. from stein mart for $5.99 a piece. The candles i found at michaels were only 50 cents a piece and came in a tropical scent!
 

I would like to as you ladies have suggested and simply add a gift to these bags for each person. I have already spent over 100 on 7 OOT bags and i have yet to get the bag, thermal cups and personized gifts. My brain is burnt out lately I dont know what to get each person to make it special.

 

For functionality I am looking for drawstring backbacks. Does anyone know a website that has no minimum orders as well as no print set up fee.

 

I tried to get some nice custom thermal cups and the total came to over $400 for 8 cups.thatswck.gif

 

I would love to find a website for thermal cups with no minimum order or print set-up fee.

 

 

Advice for any noobies:

It is really easy to get carried away with OOT bags. Set a budget first. Make a shopping list and carry it with you at all times. Consider that all the items you give your guests need to A) be used at the resort  or B) be able to fit in their suitcase on the way home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the fans you were talking about and i really liked them. I like the detail and everything on them. Brian didn't like the way u had to hold them open. We ended up going with batterypowered $1.50 fans from wal-mart. I don't think they look as nice but hopefully they are functional.
 
 

Originally Posted by canadiangirl View Post


they are a buck!!!!! yep a BUCK..... there normally in the back in a dollar bin!!!!!



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$400 FOR CUPS. YOU SHOULD CHECK VISTAPRINT FOR THE PRINTING OR LOCAL PRINTING PLACES.

 

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post

So we have started on OOT bags. I did some of the basics tylenol, tide pen, tums, bath poofs. I put stickers from Michaels on the hand sanitizers that say "spread the love, not the germs". I put stickers on the wedding travel tissues (also from michaels) that say"for happy tears". I got these awesome waterproof bags for cameras, cigs, ect. from stein mart for $5.99 a piece. The candles i found at michaels were only 50 cents a piece and came in a tropical scent!
 

I would like to as you ladies have suggested and simply add a gift to these bags for each person. I have already spent over 100 on 7 OOT bags and i have yet to get the bag, thermal cups and personized gifts. My brain is burnt out lately I dont know what to get each person to make it special.

 

For functionality I am looking for drawstring backbacks. Does anyone know a website that has no minimum orders as well as no print set up fee.

 

I tried to get some nice custom thermal cups and the total came to over $400 for 8 cups.thatswck.gif

 

I would love to find a website for thermal cups with no minimum order or print set-up fee.

 

 

Advice for any noobies:

It is really easy to get carried away with OOT bags. Set a budget first. Make a shopping list and carry it with you at all times. Consider that all the items you give your guests need to A) be used at the resort  or B) be able to fit in their suitcase on the way home.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every room, unless there are singles bunking then in that case those people will get indiv. bags!!

 

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

IS EVERYONE GIVING EACH ROOM A OOT BAG OR EACH PERSON?? I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT PROPER ETIQUETTE ON THIS ALSO.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

 

IS EVERYONE GIVING EACH ROOM A OOT BAG OR EACH PERSON?? I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT PROPER ETIQUETTE ON THIS ALSO.

 

 

Yeah same here. If they are a cpl then they get one bag with things for both ppl in same bag. I may have a room with singles together, but they will get their own bag.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found the most awesome stuff i needed for my OOT bags at Michaels last night!

 

I wanted to do the welcome letter and an invitiation for a welcome cocktail party as a message in a bottle. I found the most perfect glass bottles with a cork stopper for only $1!

It must have been meant to be cuz i needed 7 and they only had 7 : )

 

I wanted to find a way to organize all the "first aid" type stuff. I found plastic bags ($3.99 for 20) (i cant remember what they called them) to contain the tide pens, sanitizer, tums ect..

 

They had the PERFECT cardstock with starfish beach theme. I plan on using a piece of cardboard inbetween the folded cardstock over and staple to the open end of the plastic bags.

 

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND STARFISH OR SAND DOLLARS IN BULK AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.

everything i have seen has been WAY too expensive.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Michaels!! Thats awesome that you found the bottles. I was also looking for them but wanted plastic bottles and not pay a ridiculous amount
 

Originally Posted by meBonidie2be View Post

I found the most awesome stuff i needed for my OOT bags at Michaels last night!

 

I wanted to do the welcome letter and an invitiation for a welcome cocktail party as a message in a bottle. I found the most perfect glass bottles with a cork stopper for only $1!

It must have been meant to be cuz i needed 7 and they only had 7 : )

 

I wanted to find a way to organize all the "first aid" type stuff. I found plastic bags ($3.99 for 20) (i cant remember what they called them) to contain the tide pens, sanitizer, tums ect..

 

They had the PERFECT cardstock with starfish beach theme. I plan on using a piece of cardboard inbetween the folded cardstock over and staple to the open end of the plastic bags.

 

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND STARFISH OR SAND DOLLARS IN BULK AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE.

everything i have seen has been WAY too expensive.

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×