Sign in to follow this  
proti007

Sky Lanterns!

Totally awesome!!! Anyone interested in splitting a case? They come out cheaper when you buy in bulk. I only need 35 - 40. Let me knowing anyone is interested!!!

Fi loved this idea too when he saw it in the Hangover 2. I wanted to do something fun for the guests, and I think this would be great, and much less $$ than hiring entertainment.

I got my sister some for her grad party I actually found them at the dollar store they even had a Penn stateone which is here sh goes so it was perfect th plan ones where two for a dollar!!

We may be interested in splitting a case.  What colors?  How many come in a case? How much would it cost?  Hehe, is that enough questions for you?

Originally Posted by Iamalldiva View Post

Totally awesome!!! Anyone interested in splitting a case? They come out cheaper when you buy in bulk. I only need 35 - 40. Let me knowing anyone is interested!!!

@ Bruuning17 - the cost would depend on how many we purchased and based on how many ppl wanted in on the deal.  I've seen them in bulk (50, 100, 200, etc) in plain white and assoredt colors (red, yellow, blue & green). 

I however am interested in white and only need about 30.  What about you???  Once I know how many you need and if anyone else is interested, I can qoute a price...

I think I would want white too! I'm also thinking we'll need about 30.  Or, if we just go in on a 50 case together and you want to keep 30, I could take just 20 and then buy 10 of a color we want at a later time.  But I'm not sure if our resort would allow them yet or not.  Have you confirmed with yours?  What did they say?  Even if ours says no, we probably still want them anyway and will just use them maybe at the AHR or something.  :)