Jump to content

Photo

Advil for OOT bags in Canada


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 JBean

JBean
  • Jr. Member
  • 429 posts

    Posted 13 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

    Does anyone know a good place to get travel-sized Advil in Canada? Walmart has them for $3 each, but I don't really want to spend $60 on travel Advil if I can avoid it. 

     

    Thanks in advance!


    Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
    Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
    Bride & Groom + 29


    #2 JayKay

    JayKay
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

    Posted 16 July 2011 - 07:10 AM


    I ended up finding them cheaper at Superstore, but I have also seen them at London Drugs, although I don't know how much they were.
     

    Originally Posted by JBean 

    Does anyone know a good place to get travel-sized Advil in Canada? Walmart has them for $3 each, but I don't really want to spend $60 on travel Advil if I can avoid it. 

     

    Thanks in advance!



     



    #3 Manda123

    Manda123
    • Jr. Member
    • 380 posts

      Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

      Hi Jbean,

       

      You can get the 10pill Advil containers at Dollarama for $2 right now. I see you live in Alberta.. Do you have Dollaramas there? If you are willing to pay shipping, you can order the individual packets from www.minimus.biz . They carry all kinds of travel sized products. I haven't ordered from there yet. I'm waiting if someone who lives close by wants to split on shipping because its pricey! 



      #4 torilynnsmith

      torilynnsmith
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,748 posts

        Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:55 PM

        Posted about this in the Canadian OOT thread!!!! Dollarama has brand name advil 10cts for $2 right now exact same as walmart or superstore!!!! Great deal!!!!!



        #5 JBean

        JBean
        • Jr. Member
        • 429 posts

          Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

          Thanks ladies. Funny, I went to Dollarama this morning (before I saw this post) looking for them and they didn't have them!! I will have to try a different location I guess.
           

          Originally Posted by Manda123 

          Hi Jbean,

           

          You can get the 10pill Advil containers at Dollarama for $2 right now. I see you live in Alberta.. Do you have Dollaramas there? If you are willing to pay shipping, you can order the individual packets from www.minimus.biz . They carry all kinds of travel sized products. I haven't ordered from there yet. I'm waiting if someone who lives close by wants to split on shipping because its pricey! 



           


          Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
          Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
          Bride & Groom + 29


          #6 JBean

          JBean
          • Jr. Member
          • 429 posts

            Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:29 PM

            Hey ladies - I went to the Deerfoot Meadows location and - success!! Thanks so much!


            Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
            Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
            Bride & Groom + 29


            #7 anichols8

            anichols8
            • Jr. Member
            • 232 posts

              Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

              Also, I just bought tylenol from ebay at got 50 packets of two pills for 7 dollars.



              #8 Manda123

              Manda123
              • Jr. Member
              • 380 posts

                Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:26 PM



                That's an awesome deal! Do you remember the seller's name?

                Originally Posted by anichols8 

                Also, I just bought tylenol from ebay at got 50 packets of two pills for 7 dollars.



                 



                #9 DramaticAnnie

                DramaticAnnie
                • Jr. Member
                • 281 posts

                  Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:47 PM

                  Thanks for the tip about Dollarama! I bought them for I think it was $2.27 at Lawton Drugs, only bought four of them, figured I'd hunt around for better prices. I was going to do the minimus/ebay route and get the little packets with two pills inside but brides have posted on here about people needing more then two advil in their travel kit/first aid.. advil is good for headaches from hangovers and regular headachey stuff, plus its a whatchacallit.. um.. anti-inflammatory so it will work for sunburn pain too.. and sinus congestion.. stuff like that. :)


                  Now hopefully my dollarama has them! And that they don't expire for a while!


                  ~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                  ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~


                  #10 luvmoo

                  luvmoo
                  • Member
                  • 503 posts

                    Posted 20 July 2011 - 10:21 PM

                    Hahah There is a Dollarama in Deerfoot meadows?? i am in there all of the friggen time as i live somewhat close to there and i don't remember seeing one?! lol i need to open my eyes i guess!!! :)
                     

                    Originally Posted by JBean 

                    Hey ladies - I went to the Deerfoot Meadows location and - success!! Thanks so much!



                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users