Photo

Completely Random

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:21 PM

I just saw this forum/thread thingy and saw that not one of us has ever posted in it.

Is this a sign that we all spend way to much time on the computer and not enough time trying to be more martha stewart like? I thought it was kinda funny.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#2 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
    • 550 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
    • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
    • LocationCharlotte

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:26 PM

Ok, I have NEVER seen this section before. I apparently don't chit/chat enough.
    Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
    June 23, 2007
    Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
    Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:48 PM

i figured eventually we would start talking about decorating, household, stuff etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:51 PM

I just though it was funny to see the big NEVER been posted sign right next to the Martha Stewart thread. It made me feel like I needed to get my butt out of this chair. Ofcourse I never got up, I just sat there and laughed.

#5 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

Oh see now their is that thread.. Hmmm time to post picks of your homes.. :-)

#6 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
        • 550 posts
        • LocationCharlotte

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        Oh see now their is that thread.. Hmmm time to post picks of your homes.. :-)
        Here it is, home sweet home. Anyone looking to move? It may be on the market soon.

Click the image to open in full size.
        June 23, 2007

#7 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:14 PM

Holly Molly that is a gorgeous house.

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 October 2006 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RAENJAY
          Here it is, home sweet home. Anyone looking to move? It may be on the market soon.

Click the image to open in full size.
          why are you going to sell?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
          • 550 posts
          • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 November 2006 - 06:05 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          why are you going to sell?
          Well, Jay may get transferred to Charleston, SC for his work - we both love Charleston so we are very hopeful that this happens.

Otherwise, we would like to have less neighbors and more land - say 3 acres or so.

We've been talking about selling for 3-4 months now, but now want to wait until after the holidays.
          June 23, 2007

#10 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:18 AM

Pretty House Stephanie, right now Cain and In a townhome, when we purchased it we didn't have any pets, so we thought that a 2000 sq ft home would be perfect for us.. Yeah we now have four dogs and Cain's Ma living with us so we are looking to sell in a couple of years. Anyway back to my point..:-) We want a home either on the lake or with several acres as well. I would love for our boys to run like crazy in our back yard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users