Photo

IGNORE - DUPLICATE - MOD PLEASE DELETE. Thank you.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 passionsarcasm

passionsarcasm
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

Hi Ladies,

I just finished some of my invitations to my ladies and I am really proud of how they came out. Figured I'd share with you gals and see your thoughts?

I knew that I wanted to ask my girls to be in my wedding in a special and memorable way. I struggled between doing something with photos and making a card…so in the end, I decided to do both! My Inspiration for some of the wording came from the link below:

http://destinationin...s-bm-moh-cards/

BeMyBridesmaid.jpg

Early on, I purchased turquoise silk boxes from another BDW Bride “DawnBuckley” who had actually purchased them from “Boston Bride 2009”. I had no idea what I was going to use them for, but I loved them anyways. 

box1.jpg

**Photo from Boston Bride 2009**

After many ‘trial and errors’ I came up with my invitation idea. I decided to make a booklet invite that contained a personalized letter to each lady. Then there was a “Will You Be My Senorita” section. I then included a poem that Bride “SMBride42012” had posted here: http://www.bestdesti...smaid-ideas/10 

Each of the sections had a photo of me with them. 

IMG_1393.JPG

I created a template in Excel. (Took many tries and wasted sheets of copy paper). Then I just copied the template onto sheets within the workbook and customized the pages for each girl. I have an amazing HP printer we bought last year...GREAT purchase. I printed the template double sided. Then folded the paper lengthwise…

IMG_1394.JPG

Then widthwise…  
    IMG_1395.JPG
      I used my paper cutter to cut the page in half (widthwise) ...  
    IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

Then I was lazy again and used double sided tape to 'bind' the two pages together.

IMG_1398.JPG

More Below...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users