Photo

Catamaran Tours -Not receptions

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 swojdyla

swojdyla
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:19 PM

Thanks! Definitely going to keep it as an option if I get a smaller amount of guests than I'm hoping for. But my resort is an AI so can't beat free if I get all 30-40 guests!!!  Thanks for the info

#12 Lasallebabe

Lasallebabe
    • Site Supporter
    • 154 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:37 PM

There are several packages. I took the "mixed grill"...all has all the food options..It is $80 per person includes the bar and dessert. You can check them out at

AMAZING!!!!! This is exactly why I LOVE this forum!!!! I have heard such great things about THE BOAT (i feel bad continuously spelling it wrong lol) one of FIs team mates even had their reception there last summer.  I am so glad to hear you can do snorkelling off the boat!  The hot springs is going to be absolutely AMAZING you will love love love it and so will your guests.

I haven't talked to them but do you mind sharing some pricing?  Is it a per person charge or a flat fee for the boat rental.  Is food/drinks included?

#13 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 10:12 AM

Thanks for the website!!! I didn't have this!!!

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe 

There are several packages. I took the "mixed grill"...all has all the food options..It is $80 per person includes the bar and dessert. You can check them out at www.weddingboatpuntacana.com

#14 spaterson

spaterson
        • 123 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:26 AM

Waiting to hear back from Tropical Storm and Barcaza right now. I found another one Catamaran Bebe that does charters for not too much but they max out at 20 people.

The group excursions average $90 a person!!! Luckily the charters are looking to be much cheaper! Thank you everyone for oyur help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users