Royal Decameron Complex?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 misstrina

• 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Hi nikole2012 Thanks for the price quote! That is helpful! I will be getting married there this Aug 2012! I have a few questions to ask you like where did you have your first dance and if there was music for the ceremony when you walk down the aisle. Also can I see a few pics? Thanks again. Trinaho@gmail.com :-) i am also working with Claudio from the resort.

#12 weliaslo

• 53 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Will you be doing a rehearsal dinner at the Decameron?

#13 nikole2012

• 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:31 AM

Yes the ceremony will be at the royal Decameron on the beach And we haven't decided about rehearsal dinner yet but im sure they Would do a nice job of setting something up at one of the Restaraunts

#14 JillTran

• Vendor
        • 116 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

nikole2013, congratulations on your wedding. Curious to see how it turned out? As a travel agent, this resort is really popular for leisure travel amongst my clientele but I have never organized any weddings there, any tips?

Have a great long weekend.

#15 RandiP

• 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:56 AM

I was hoping someone can give me a contact number and/or name for arranging a wedding at the Royal Decameron complex.  We had already had our tripped booked for this Dec 2013 and my boyfriend has now said he would like to get married there!  HELP! :) 

#16 RandiP

• 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

Did you have your wedding at the Royal Decameron Complex?  Can you let me know who helped you with the details to get it set up etc? Thanks!

#17 idkbatman

• 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

I'm not sure how dead this thread is, but I just recently booked my wedding through the Decameron, and I could not be happier with the cost, and the amount of help Caludio is giving me every step of the way. Its been smooth sailing so far and I see nothing but in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users