jamieirene
  • 650 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:23 AM

I like the second on best.

#12 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:34 AM

i also like the second one, but the first one may be easier to work with .... but if he gets this one just remember you got the wedding lol lol

good luck, let us see the final product

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#13 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
      • 317 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:44 AM

Yeah I know...lol That's y I gave in so easily. She sent me a final draft last night but instead of the flowers being grouped together they were floating... It lookd nice but I liked the flowers being grouped together better so hopefully tonight I can get the final product. I will post it as son as I do :)

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

i also like the second one, but the first one may be easier to work with .... but if he gets this one just remember you got the wedding lol lol

good luck, let us see the final product

#14 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

thanx i cant wait to see them

where r u getting married? have you thought about your reception decorations and how your doing them? im stressing out about not knowing the layout...and im being so OCD right now with the wedding stuff, im driving mike crazy.....and i cant find any pics on here which only stresses me out more lol lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#15 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
          • 317 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:04 AM

Yes, I originally thought a destination would be way easier to plan but the fact of the matter is it is just as hard.

I also have a wedding planning thread on BDW

thanx i cant wait to see them

where r u getting married? have you thought about your reception decorations and how your doing them? im stressing out about not knowing the layout...and im being so OCD right now with the wedding stuff, im driving mike crazy.....and i cant find any pics on here which only stresses me out more lol lol

#16 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:14 AM

OMG thank you so much for any help, as iam great with the DIY stuff, im so lost on what to do next after sending out our invites. Our colours are turquoise blue burnt orange lime green and a little black, right now im trying to figure out my reception stuff, and im so lost not even a map would help right now!!!!!

have you decided on reception stuff yet?

#17 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
              • 317 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

So far all I know is I will be using those round Chinese lanterns on my thread. My Hunny just told me he wants to light some sky lanterns too! Private message me your email address and I'll tell you more.

OMG thank you so much for any help, as iam great with the DIY stuff, im so lost on what to do next after sending out our invites. Our colours are turquoise blue burnt orange lime green and a little black, right now im trying to figure out my reception stuff, and im so lost not even a map would help right now!!!!!

have you decided on reception stuff yet?

Soon to be Mrs. Swanson IRHB MoBay, Jamaica 11.12.11

#18 JPenny

JPenny
                • 102 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

I like the second one better.

#19 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
                  • 317 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:02 AM

Here is the final product! Hope you like it! Posted Image Soon to be Mrs. Swanson IRHB MoBay, Jamaica 11.12.11

#20 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:46 AM

FELICIA:

I love it, i think it turned out perfect!!!!! but I cant get to your thread, where is it?????? if you dont mind, can I k your opinion on our monograms...I have 17 lol lol and I love them all, my friend made them for me, and now i cant make my mind up on which one or three i want to use.lol I want to use one on our OOT bags...one for all the tags for the goodies in the oot bags....and one for all the DIY stuff Im doing lol. any help/opinion would be great! thanx

logo 15.jpglogo 1.jpglogo 3.jpglogo 4.jpglogo 7.jpglogo 8.jpglogo 9.jpglogo 10.jpglogo 11.jpglogo 12.jpglogo 13.jpglogo 14.jpg

Alright so here are some of them lol thanx for your help hun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users