I'm getting married at Dreams Los Cabos next month. Ultimately, you and your FI will have to set a budget that you are comfortable with, and stick to it!!! Here's a breakdown of ours.
1. Cost PP for dinner: We went with the Ultimate Package at Dreams, which cost us $2800. That includes dinner for 20 guests, so the additional 16 people in our party will cost $70pp.
Here is a link to the Dreams Los Cabos wedding guide: http://www.dreamsres...ur-wedding.html
2. If you want to get married on a beach,a n you're getting married at an AI, that shouldn't cost you anything!
3. Wedding Photographer/Videographer: We opted out of the photo/video Dreams offered us in the package we purchased, and they gave us a $500 credit that we used towards our florist. Our photographer and videographer are a husband/wife team, and the cost of their services was $5000. That includes 8 hours of day of photo/video, a disk of high res images (30 favourites and the rest colour corrected), three copies of the full movie, a day-after session that they threw in as a gift, and a $500 credit towards our album. We are flying in our team with us, so we also had to pay for their flights, accommodations for three nights, meals and rental car. Those extra costs were about $1500.
4. Our flowers cost $1500, less the $500 resort credit, we're paying $1000. That includes my bouquet, four bridesmaids bouquets, grooms boutonniere + groomsmen boutonniere and FoB & FoG, 2 corsages for Mob & SMoG, 2 huge altar arrangements, and all of our centrepieces. Decor I would have to add up, because I've ordered tons of of Etsy, and just buy random stuff all of the time (ie. candle lanterns from Z Gallerie & Urban Barn, reclaimed barnwood frames for table numbers, burlap fabric for table runners, cake topper, burlap just married sign, and so on). I would say we've probably spent $1500 on additional decorations.
5. DJ is costing $1250. That includes 4 hours of music at hour reception, plus ceremony music.
6. Hair & makeup were expensive. For trial H/MU, day of H/MU and day-after session H/MU, it cost $600 with gratuity and tax.
I would say altogether with our stay over the 10 days at Dreams, our flights, and all of the wedding costs, we are spending around $23000. Costs not mentioned already: attire for bridesmaids ($1000), attire for groomsmen ($1000), bridesmaids and mothers of B&G gifts ($1000), groomsmen and fathers of B&G gifts ($1000), welcome sunset boat cruise for all guests ($1000).
I hope this helps!!!