Wedding Coordinator Questions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 cabochick79

cabochick79
  • Banned
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 01:00 PM

I was thinking of using Baja Weddings as my wedding coordinator, has anyone heard anything about them.

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:06 PM

Hi Cabochick!

I have not personally, but I found this thread hat may have something useful:

http://bestdestinati....-planners.html

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 September 2007 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cabochick79
      I was thinking of using Baja Weddings as my wedding coordinator, has anyone heard anything about them.

you're funny...i keep on referring you to the search option of the forum but you choose not to do your due diligence and do a simple search and instead want everyone to spoonfeed the information to you.

if you go to the navbar, between the "new post" and the "quick links" button, there is a "search" button...

you should try it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 cabochick79

cabochick79
      • Banned
      • 21 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:36 AM

Why don't u let me ask the questions I want to ask. If I don't want to use the search and I feel more comfortable asking the question then let it be. I thought your comment was very rude. Everyone on this site has been very nice except for you, so next time you see me ask a question why don't you leave it alone.

#5 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
        • VIP Member
        • 2,347 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:55 AM

I'm sure that since you're new on here and still learning all the resources that are available on the forum, that it probably came across as a puzzling comment about using the search feature. But I think you will find a ton of information when using the search feature. I know a lot of users who do site visits post really long threads of information and photos, but without doing a search, you won't see all that they have shared because it's difficult to find the time to post extended information and photos multiple times when new users want the same information.

Just an FYI---- Tammy (host) is the creator and administrator of the forum.

#6 cabochick79

cabochick79
          • Banned
          • 21 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:35 AM

Thank you that was put in a much more pleasant way

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cabochick79
            Why don't u let me ask the questions I want to ask. If I don't want to use the search and I feel more comfortable asking the question then let it be. I thought your comment was very rude. Everyone on this site has been very nice except for you, so next time you see me ask a question why don't you leave it alone.
            oh gosh, you are dumber than i thought....

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users