• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#31 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chprfan
    Are the chair ties a $1/each? I also wanted to ask Yesica about tablecloths..using something besides white....did you by chance ask them that or know? I didnt know how much more then would be or not!

I had no idea we could choose so many appetizers for the cocktail hour...I will have to figure that out.

Your colors sound great by the way! I think it will look so good together!!
    No I didnt ask about table cloths and all I saw all week durring the different events they had were white table cloths with different colored chair ties.
    To dress our table cloths up I was going to steal Jennattas (dreams 07 bride) idea and use runners. Her tables were so pretty.

I just updated my list with the Reception dinner we chose to. They really do give you a lot to choose from.
    Appetizer
    Soup or Salad
    Main Course
    Dessert

Its definitly a 4 course meal.

E-mail Yessica and have her e-mail you the menu. That way you can start picking out what you want.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#32 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:58 PM

Yes the chair ties are a dollar each. Forgot to add that part lol.

#33 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 06:59 PM

Thanks...they do offer so many options for food. I got the menu from her but didn't realize the amounts for the cocktail hour. I am going to try to do individual cakes for dessert and just go the cake that comes with the package for pictures too.

Are you going to bring your own runners or get them from Dreams?

#34 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chprfan
          Thanks...they do offer so many options for food. I got the menu from her but didn't realize the amounts for the cocktail hour. I am going to try to do individual cakes for dessert and just go the cake that comes with the package for pictures too.

Are you going to bring your own runners or get them from Dreams?

I figured I'd just pick up my own runners from Homegoods or Pier one or something. I'm going to ask Marianna what the measurements of the tables are.
          Yah we are just doing the cake that comes with the package and than just having the dessert that comes with the Reception meal. We arent big cake people so I didnt want to spend to much money on the cake.
          I think individual cakes are such a cute idea. I loved how TammyB's came out.

#35 shelleyr

shelleyr
          • 23 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

Just out of curiosity, when you scheduled your site visit, did you just book your own trip through expedia (or another online travel ag) or did you get any discounts from the resort going directly because it's your site visit? I'm looking to scedule my site visit over turkey day... :)

#36 JessicaM

JessicaM
            • Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 12:33 PM

I had already done a room block with my TA for over ten rooms. When you do that they will usually give you a couple of nights free to do your site visit.

#37 shelleyr

shelleyr
              • 23 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

Oh, wow... So did you just guess your room number? At this point I'm anticipating 50-60 people but still very unsure. Is Tammy your TA or did you pick someone local?

#38 JessicaM

JessicaM
                • Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 01:24 PM

I am using tammy. I booked based on just family and friends I knew were coming...a week ago I have to have Tammy request more rooms which luckily they came back at the same price. You have to do a minimum of 10 rooms I believe to do a room block though.

#39 shelleyr

shelleyr
                  • 23 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:45 PM

I see... Thanks so much for the info! :)

#40 cabobridetobe23

cabobridetobe23
                    • 11 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:35 AM

HI Girls!! I have never posted on this site. Hopefully I am doing it right!!!! My name is Nicole. I'm from Pennsylvania. We are getting married on February 23, 2008 at the Dreams as well!!!! Add me to the list!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users