Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#271 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:22 PM

I'm so glad we have quite a few Dreams wedding coming up! I'm itching to see more wedding pics! I'm really excited for you girls!

#272 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:10 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jackie
      That sounds like a great idea. What are the dates that you will be there?

We are ariving May 24th and leaving June 1st.
      Sometimes I loose threads and it takes me a few days to respond...

Anyway...we arrive thursday 5/22 and leave the following friday 5/30

#273 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
      • 294 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by CourtneyV
        I'm going to take this moment to hijack this thread and vent about the annoyance of trying to get in contact with vendors!

Seriously, Mariana is usually really, really good about replying, but the last 2 months or so I've had a lot of trouble. It's not just her though, name a vendor (thankfully with the execption of my lovely TA, Tammy!) and I can't get a response. Even Suzanne Morel - there's some assistant that's handling all of Paulina's emails... ya, NO RESPONSE! It seems as I get closer to the wedding, I get less responses. I leave in like 3 weeks and people seem like they're heading for the hills!

UGH!

Ok... vent over. How's everyone else's plans coming along?

I have been having the same problem and its making me soooo nervous! I understand your frustration.

#274 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CourtneyV
          I'm going to take this moment to hijack this thread and vent about the annoyance of trying to get in contact with vendors!

Seriously, Mariana is usually really, really good about replying, but the last 2 months or so I've had a lot of trouble. It's not just her though, name a vendor (thankfully with the execption of my lovely TA, Tammy!) and I can't get a response. Even Suzanne Morel - there's some assistant that's handling all of Paulina's emails... ya, NO RESPONSE! It seems as I get closer to the wedding, I get less responses. I leave in like 3 weeks and people seem like they're heading for the hills!

UGH!

Ok... vent over. How's everyone else's plans coming along?
          I have been having the same problem too. It really sucks but I dont see it changing until at least the summer. I think the vendors are probably into their busiest season right now. It sucks though. On average it takes me almost a week to get a response from Mariana, She was so nice and so sweet when I met her during my site visit that I can only assume she is up to her neck in wedding crap right now and has not enough time to deal with everything.
          UGH!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by michelle08
          Sometimes I loose threads and it takes me a few days to respond...

Anyway...we arrive thursday 5/22 and leave the following friday 5/30
          Good, hopefully we can meet up at some point. That would definitly be fun.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#275 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 05:12 PM

Of course, after I posted this Mariana and Elsa both emailed me... and within MINUTES of eachother! lol.

I understand that it's busy, it's just getting so close and I don't want to have to stress about details once I get there. Everytime Mariana writes back, I can't help but think how great she is... even with delayed responses, she's amazing!

And then I guess it's just Elsa, who initially emailed me about payment and then took FOREVER to reply. Boo. I was just having an anger moment! All my vendors have been so amazing, this is pretty much the worst of it, which isn't much at all!!

So, we leave in less than three weeks and I'm soooooooo ready. I've packed a stink-load of stuff, including most of my summer clothes since I wouldn't be wearing them now anyways! I'm getting really, really excited to get there, enjoy my time with my family, and have an amazing wedding day! I can't believe it's almost here! Eek!!!
            Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#276 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:12 AM

Courtney you must be so excited. I cant wait for all of our weddings. they are comming so quick!

#277 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:56 PM

Courtney! It's almost time! Yay...this will be quite the summer full of Dreams weddings! I can't wait!

#278 Cabo Dreaming

Cabo Dreaming
                • 46 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

Hello, my name is Natashee and I'm new to the forum. My wedding date is June 6, 2009 at Dreams Los Cabos. This forum has been extremely informative already. I look forward to chatting with you all.

#279 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:03 PM

Your added!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cabo Dreaming
                    Hello, my name is Natashee and I'm new to the forum. My wedding date is June 6, 2009 at Dreams Los Cabos. This forum has been extremely informative already. I look forward to chatting with you all.

#280 Cabo Dreaming

Cabo Dreaming
                    • 46 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:36 AM

Has anyone hired(or are planning to hire) Alberto Misrachi from Helix Audiovisual in Cabo as their wedding photographer? If so, could you please provide me with some feedback as to his professionalism, quality of work, etc. He was referred to me by Yesica. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users