Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#111 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:32 AM

Are any of you girls having trouble getting a hold of Mariana. Usually shes really great at replying. At first I assumed she was having a busy week or maybe on vacation but I've e-mailled her 3 times now in the past 3 weeks and no response?
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#112 JessicaM

JessicaM
    • Vendor
    • 1,969 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 08:37 PM

I was having that issue with Yesica, she said their email hasent been working and they are trying to get it fixed. I would try again and see if she gets it, I just sent Yesica the end of this week and she received it.

#113 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JackieB
        Are any of you girls having trouble getting a hold of Mariana. Usually shes really great at replying. At first I assumed she was having a busy week or maybe on vacation but I've e-mailled her 3 times now in the past 3 weeks and no response?
        Hmmm... I emailed her about about two weeks ago, and yes, it took her abnormally long to reply; maybe a week... but she did reply. I think she must be really busy, because I asked a lot of questions, but she didn't really answer them (as she's usually SO good about answering everything plus some!).

Maybe for some reason your emails aren't going through?? I'd try from another account... just in case!
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#114 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by chprfan
          I was having that issue with Yesica, she said their email hasent been working and they are trying to get it fixed. I would try again and see if she gets it, I just sent Yesica the end of this week and she received it.
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CourtneyV
          Hmmm... I emailed her about about two weeks ago, and yes, it took her abnormally long to reply; maybe a week... but she did reply. I think she must be really busy, because I asked a lot of questions, but she didn't really answer them (as she's usually SO good about answering everything plus some!).

Maybe for some reason your emails aren't going through?? I'd try from another account... just in case!

Thanks girls,I think I'm going to create a new e-mail account today. Shes usually so good at responding and answering questions she must be swamped right now with weddings.

#115 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 04:51 PM

Not sure if you're aware or not, but this occured to me in the middle of the night last night (lol!)...

Before my email two weeks ago, I hadn't emailed Mariana for months, so I didn't know her email address changed. Is this the email address you're sending to:

gyc@dreamsloscabos.com.mx

#116 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by CourtneyV
              Not sure if you're aware or not, but this occured to me in the middle of the night last night (lol!)...

Before my email two weeks ago, I hadn't emailed Mariana for months, so I didn't know her email address changed. Is this the email address you're sending to:

gyc@dreamsloscabos.com.mx

UM NO! When the heck did that happen. Well theres my problem. Oh good I feel a lot better now, I was starting to worry that she was ignoring me or something. Thanks.

#117 Leia78

Leia78
              • VIP Member
              • 2,459 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
                UM NO! When the heck did that happen. Well theres my problem. Oh good I feel a lot better now, I was starting to worry that she was ignoring me or something. Thanks.
                Does Yessica have a new email address too?

#118 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:20 PM

Quote:
                  Haha, sorry I completely forgot about that. I have NO clue when it happened, but when she replied to mine, there was a little note at the top stating that it had changed.

#119 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:41 PM

thanks for the heads up thats not cool that she did not let us know I wonder why..oh well thanks
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#120 princess bride

princess bride
                    • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:42 AM

Hi everyone! Ok, Im still trying to figure this out, so I hope I am posting this right. Here's my wedding info...

Wedding date : November 29th 2008
                      Ceremony: Gazebo 5:00pm
                      Reception: Oceana Terrace 6:30-10:30pm
                      Food: Sit down dinner; we are thinking surf and turf or mexican
                      Cake: Not sure yet
                      Flowers: Something coral/orange and tropical... any ideas
                      DJ:
                      Hair and Makeup: no one yet... suggestions
                      Wedding Cordinator: Mariana at Dreams
                      Photographer:
                      Colors : Light blue & orange (imagine tropical flower color)
                      # of Guests: Somewhere between 30-60

Can't wait to hear about the rest of you!
                      Amy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users