Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#1171 McLecker

McLecker
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by wedding92012 

Thank you Trisha and Tammy for your feedback. Trish, your picture tour was awesome. Really helpful to get an idea of what everything looks like. I think I have settled on El Patio for our morning after brunch. I read on the Dreams Los Cabos Facebook page that the resort relaxes the dress code during the summer months and is okay with leather sandals and "elegant" shorts for the men at Portofino. I think we're asking anyone attending our rehearsal dinner at Portofino to wear dress pants, collared shirts, and leather sandals or shoes. Thank you again ladies!

Oooh I hadn't thought about a morning after brunch. We are staying for a full week with our guests (sunday to sunday but getting married on the tuesday) but that might be kind of fun to get everyone togeether. Do you mind sharing what you are planning your for that? Are you inviting everyone from your guest party?

#1172 McLecker

McLecker
    • 194 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by bride3183 

I used the salon for my hair and makeup and I was really happy with my hair, my makeup needed a little touchup afterwards.  I can post pictures once I get them back but just be prepared for the ladies in the salon to not speak much English and bring pictures with you of what you want.  As for picking the decor, you have up until your wedding week at dreams to change or add anything. You'll sit down and meet with the WC a couple days before to go over everything.  I would research what you want now and then you have a while to change your mind or add things once you're at the resort.

I just emailed Dreams about booking hair and make up there. I'm really nervous bc it seems everyone goes with Neyssa or Suzanne.... I just couldn't justify their huge cost difference. Really hoping I don't regret it!!!!!

#1173 wedding92012

wedding92012
      • 61 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

I was thinking something casual and informal for the send off brunch. Most of our guests are leaving that day (Sunday & day after our wedding) so we are having breakfast together and hanging out until people leave to the airport. Our immediate family is staying until Monday so we're moving the send off brunch to the pool for a pool party. I know Jessica, another Cabo October 2012 bride is doing something like that as well.

#1174 McLecker

McLecker
        • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

Ah gotcha. Sounds like a great idea!

#1175 mlw02

mlw02
          • 65 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

So those of you that got married at dreams already, what flavor of cake did ou order and was it good? Thanks in advance.

#1176 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:47 PM

hands down. tres leches. nuff said!

#1177 wedding92012

wedding92012
              • 61 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hello! We chose vanilla cake with chocolate filling for our 9-22-2012 wedding. I will let you know how it tastes!

#1178 mlw02

mlw02
                • 65 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

I am not really a white cake fan was thinking the brownie chocolate fudge with white chocolate filling. Anyone try that?

#1179 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:04 AM

tres leches.. you wont regret it. DO IT!!

#1180 McLecker

McLecker
                    • 194 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

Has anybody had the Mexican Buffet Dinner (same price as Gold plated dinner)? Wondering about that vs the Gold.....??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users