Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#1041 Cherazi

Cherazi
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:53 PM

OK, Magdalena just emailed me and let me know that she is still having email issues. I can't imagine how this is such a big problem, BUT I know that dealing with IT issues can get challenging ... So let's give her another week to figure things out before stressing too much :)

#1042 mari15t

mari15t
    • 72 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Well I hope you feel better and I hope all goes well with your wedding!!! Don't forget to post lots of pics!!

Originally Posted by kiwibride 

I am feeling very excited! I have bronchitis though and my voice has nearly gone, i sound like a man!!  Hope that goes away very soon!!

#1043 mari15t

mari15t
      • 72 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

I got an email from her this evening too. She says she will get back to me in the morning with answers to my questions in my original email.

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

OK, Magdalena just emailed me and let me know that she is still having email issues. I can't imagine how this is such a big problem, BUT I know that dealing with IT issues can get challenging ... So let's give her another week to figure things out before stressing too much :)

#1044 KarlyBee

KarlyBee
        • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:09 AM

Oh my goodness, girls! I feel your pain! Although my big day isn't until October, I'm trying to have mostly everything organized so that I can focus on my business that will be opening soon.

It is soooo hard to not hear from our WC's, who we completely depend on for information! Yarai has a lot on her plate so I understand why there is a lag between my emails and her responses. But that doesn't make it any easier!

Hang in there and know that everything will work out! Also, calling on Tammy for help sounds like a great idea! Tammy is the best!

#1045 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:15 AM

So I felt some similar frustrations when I was planning my wedding, being in the IT industry, emails are responded to within minutes let alone days,

BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS:

Once you are there for your weddings, you will see that the WC, are running around out side ALL DAY LONG!!! Serisously they are running around from 6am until wedding end at 10:30 pm, I dont know how they even respond to the Brides emails at all. The jobs DEMAND that they be supervising set ups checking things out all day long, I am suprised they are even able to respond to emails with in a weeks time frame.

They work super hard. get 99% of every detail perfect on the mutliple weddings they have each day. They do this kind of thing all day every day, and will have a solution for just about everything you throw thier way.

I promise, promise, promise, once you see it all in action you will have a new found respect.

#1046 Cherazi

Cherazi
            • 196 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:44 AM

Thank you Erika. This is really helpful.

Originally Posted by Erika J 

So I felt some similar frustrations when I was planning my wedding, being in the IT industry, emails are responded to within minutes let alone days,

BUT TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS:

Once you are there for your weddings, you will see that the WC, are running around out side ALL DAY LONG!!! Serisously they are running around from 6am until wedding end at 10:30 pm, I dont know how they even respond to the Brides emails at all. The jobs DEMAND that they be supervising set ups checking things out all day long, I am suprised they are even able to respond to emails with in a weeks time frame.

They work super hard. get 99% of every detail perfect on the mutliple weddings they have each day. They do this kind of thing all day every day, and will have a solution for just about everything you throw thier way.

I promise, promise, promise, once you see it all in action you will have a new found respect.

#1047 bride3183

bride3183
              • 173 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:04 AM

Thanks, that makes me feel a lot better too!  I have been getting worried since I sent my deposit and haven't gotten final contract/confirmation back from David yet.  I am just going to go ahead with booking and hope that it all works out!

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#1048 mari15t

mari15t
                • 72 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

Yes, thanks ladies. It makes me feel better too. I know that they are busy, but I do wish it wouldn't take them 3 weeks to write back :/

Magdalena keeps emailing me saying she will respond the following day and never does.

#1049 Cherazi

Cherazi
                  • 196 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

Magdalena finally got back to me last night. It sounds like she is really trying. Hang in there ... 

#1050 mpeter81

mpeter81
                    • 37 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:35 PM

We'll be getting married Oct 21, 2011 and have worked w/ David for most of our planning.  It's taken him anywhere from 2 days to a week to respond, but no complaints on my end since the wedding is still a little ways away.  Booked DJ Ricardo and uber excited about him.  : )  I'm thinking to go w/ Tomas Barron for photography, and would like to go w/ Angel Zapien for videography (just waiting to hear back if he's available.)  I've tried getting in touch w/ the makeup artist Neysa but she hasn't responded to any of my email attempts of getting in contact over the last few months.  There's gotta be some issue w/ her website and my emails... who knows.  Still a lot of other things to do, but thank gawd for this forum and all you ladies!  : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users