Photo

Melissa is Getting Married at Azul Beach!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Afaybik

Afaybik
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:50 PM

My daughter (melissa) Melfaybik is leaving for Azul Beach today and will be getting married on Saturday, May 28th.  Thanks to all the brides that have helped her throughout this past year and she will pay it forward to other brides when she returns from her honeymoon.  She promises to post lots of pictures for all you upcoming brides.  Best Destination Weddings website has been sooo helpful to both Melissa and myself with all the great ideas she has gotten from here.  She could have never done it without all of you!  So thanks to everyone that helped her.  You all know who you are! 

Arlene (melissa's Mom)

#2 Maritza919

Maritza919
    • 421 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:34 AM

Arlene you are a proud mama. Can't wait to hear all the details from Melissa's wedding since I'm getting married there too next year. Congratulations to the new Mr & Mrs. Enjoy the wedding!! Maritza

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:00 AM

Its always nice to see such a proud parent.  Congrats to you too.

Originally Posted by Afaybik 

My daughter (melissa) Melfaybik is leaving for Azul Beach today and will be getting married on Saturday, May 28th.  Thanks to all the brides that have helped her throughout this past year and she will pay it forward to other brides when she returns from her honeymoon.  She promises to post lots of pictures for all you upcoming brides.  Best Destination Weddings website has been sooo helpful to both Melissa and myself with all the great ideas she has gotten from here.  She could have never done it without all of you!  So thanks to everyone that helped her.  You all know who you are! 

Arlene (melissa's Mom)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users