Photo

Felicia's 11.12.11 Montego Bay, Jamaica Wedding Planning Thread!! (old thread, old wedding colors and date)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
  • 317 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:08 PM

The flower girl/ jr Bridesmaid...super excited about walking down the isle before me. Posted Image

#22 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
    • 317 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:46 PM

Here is a picture of our jumping broom. It matches our Flowergirl Basket and ring bearer pillow.Front of Jumping Broom.jpg

#23 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
      • 317 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

The next thing on our to-do list is:

Sending off for our passports in the morning.

Order my wedding dress

Order the Jr. Bridesmaid Dress.

Things are really starting to fall into place!

Less then 5 months to go!

#24 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
        • 995 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

Felicia!

your logo is beautiful and i love how well it works with ALL of your goodies..    i especially like the broom and the flower girl stuff...VERY nice, job..can't wait to see everything with you're planning for your wedding...nice job!!!

R~

#25 aquamaniac

aquamaniac
          • 239 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 03:16 PM

Adorable flower girl! I am planning to ask my 4 year old niece to be my flower girl, she'll be so excited!

#26 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
            • 317 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 04:02 PM

THANKS! Um yeah... She will be 8 by the big day! but she has been hollering she wants to be the flower girl since her dad and I started dating 6 years ago! Lol. This is why she is the flowergirl/jrbridesmaid/ringbearer! Ha ha!

Adorable flower girl! I am planning to ask my 4 year old niece to be my flower girl, she'll be so excited!

Soon to be Mrs. Swanson IRHB MoBay, Jamaica 11.12.11

#27 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
              • 317 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:11 PM

After doing some research we were expecting to pay about $160 for Amariah's Jr. Bridesmaid dress. One day we got a $10 off coupon from Kohl's in the mail and I just had to use it. Amariah and I walked around the store trying to find something to spend the $10 off coupon on when we ran into this dress! I don't remember what the original price was but we pulled it off of a rack that said 40% off. The clearance price on the tag was $23.45 but when we got up to the register it rang up @$17. Then on top of that we used our $10 off coupon. So we made out like a Bandit and paid a whopping 7 Bucks! Posted Image

#28 akamikey11

akamikey11
                • 203 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

Do you have a template for your pre travel brochures?  and where did you get them printed?

Originally Posted by meeshamillz 

The Inside and outside of our pre-travel Brochures

#29 akamikey11

akamikey11
                  • 203 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:12 PM

great find

Originally Posted by meeshamillz 

After doing some research we were expecting to pay about $160 for Amariah's Jr. Bridesmaid dress. One day we got a $10 off coupon from Kohl's in the mail and I just had to use it. Amariah and I walked around the store trying to find something to spend the $10 off coupon on when we ran into this dress! I don't remember what the original price was but we pulled it off of a rack that said 40% off. The clearance price on the tag was $23.45 but when we got up to the register it rang up @$17. Then on top of that we used our $10 off coupon. So we made out like a Bandit and paid a whopping 7 Bucks!

#30 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
                    • 317 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

I didn't use a template...First i just opened a word document and formatted it into 3 columns and typed in all the information. Then I went to vistaprint.com and chose one of their beach or Caribbean templates and just copied and pasted each section in it. To get everything in the right place I followed the format of another ladies brochure here on BDW so when its foleded everything will be in the right place. on vistaprint.com you can save your design and wait for them to email you a special offer within 30 days... i kinda did that but i also got a coupon from livingsocial.com Paid $10 for a $50 coupon, Plus at the time the site was offering a 30%off deal...The normal price was 39.99 for 25 of them. I ended up getting 50 for 41.99 but i used the $50 coupon so i really only paid $10 all together. I also got some bachelorette party invites to make up the difference...Couldn't beat that deal. And it was very easy to do. Did most of it on my lunch break at work. Let me know if this helps :)

Do you have a template for your pre travel brochures?  and where did you get them printed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users