Photo

MAN of honor..anyone got one? i do and I need help!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

So this is my problem, my best friend is not only a man, but hes also my "MAN OF HONOR"  I figured if there was anyone helping me get ready and making me feel better while I stress out. I wanted him!

So now that I have this problem...this is the help I need for all the DWB is what do I do for a gift for him? I cant over do the gift Im getting my FI but I dont want to under do it from what Im giving my girls. Here is a list of gifts Im giving: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

FI: hes getting either an IPAD2 or a BLACKBERRY NOTEBOOK and a Swedish massage at the resort

MY GIRLS: are getting a tear drop (pink)stone ring with diamonds around it.

Now I just need ideas for my MOH...please help a girl out LOL

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#2 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
    • 324 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

I've heard of brides doing those cool flip video cameras... not as cool as an Ipad but still really cool! Or maybe a watch??

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

So this is my problem, my best friend is not only a man, but hes also my "MAN OF HONOR"  I figured if there was anyone helping me get ready and making me feel better while I stress out. I wanted him!

So now that I have this problem...this is the help I need for all the DWB is what do I do for a gift for him? I cant over do the gift Im getting my FI but I dont want to under do it from what Im giving my girls. Here is a list of gifts Im giving: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

FI: hes getting either an IPAD2 or a BLACKBERRY NOTEBOOK and a Swedish massage at the resort

MY GIRLS: are getting a tear drop (pink)stone ring with diamonds around it.

Now I just need ideas for my MOH...please help a girl out LOL

#3 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

yeah the watch idea is great...hes a fashion guy...so i think that would go over well!!!!!!!!!!! thanx hun for your help lol i should have been able to think of the watch lol lol but im only thinking wedding right now, thanx for the help

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#4 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,408 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:45 AM

Love the watch idea! We got watches for all our Groomsmen and it went over really well.

Another possible idea is one of those underwater cameras (Olympus and Fuji both have cameras that are about $150, and it might be fun for him to have a new camera down south....if he doesn't have one already)

Good luck with your planning :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#5 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
        • 1,252 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

murmel::::::

thanx, the camera is cool too. i was thinking about putting cameras in the OTT bags for allour friends and fam.

#6 Janet1480

Janet1480
          • 709 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

hehe i was looking at your threads and found you here....my best friend is a male and will be my man of honor as well

FI's sister is his best "man" LOL as well so we each have an opposite sex in our honor party

I actuall have two MOH my best friend and my sister

how are you dressing him to differentiate sides

my guys are wearing plaid blue and white shorts with white shirts and white flip flops, Fi is wearing whitish manpri's hahah with a turquoise shirt. His sister (best "man") is wearing a turquoise dress....my girls are wearing all turquoise dresses but pink accessories and flowers but i dont know what to dress my man of honor in yet.....its a tough call

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#7 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

oh wow....that is so funny!!!!!!!!!!! as if your doing the man of MOH lol lol add it up to the rest we have the same lol...

My FI is going to be wearing a linen suit with a whit dress shirt and a blue tie....my MOH will be wearing linen pants with a blue shirt and my girls(havent decided yet lol) I want something that looks great on everyone...and right now im so wraped up with the rest of this stuff i havent even looked at dresses for the girls lol lol

All i do know is all the guys will be in some sort of linen pant, and a dress shirt, i dont know about ties yet ....what do you think? oh and what are you giving him as a gift?

#8 Janet1480

Janet1480
              • 709 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:06 AM

Well...

My FI: white linen pants, turquoise shirt, fuschia pink tie

FI BM: is his sister so she will be wearing a blue dress

Groomsmen: white and blue plaid long shorts with white tops (no tie)

My girls: all in turquoise with fuschia accessories

MOH: TBD (its driving me crazy...i cant decide what to dress him in)

dads are wearing beige pants with light blue shirts

I havent picked a gift for him yet...he is a graphic designer and artist so i may get him some stuff related to that. He LOVES Typography and pinups as well....otherwise i will be getting him a nice watch or something

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

oh wow....that is so funny!!!!!!!!!!! as if your doing the man of MOH lol lol add it up to the rest we have the same lol...

My FI is going to be wearing a linen suit with a whit dress shirt and a blue tie....my MOH will be wearing linen pants with a blue shirt and my girls(havent decided yet lol) I want something that looks great on everyone...and right now im so wraped up with the rest of this stuff i havent even looked at dresses for the girls lol lol

All i do know is all the guys will be in some sort of linen pant, and a dress shirt, i dont know about ties yet ....what do you think? oh and what are you giving him as a gift?

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users