Photo

Where should we go? (Riviera Maya--Playa del Carmen)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 SweetFire

SweetFire
  • Vendor
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

Hi there,

I don't have a lot of information about the specific details and pricing of the Gran Porto Real but I have heard very nice things about the resort.  One advantage is it is right in town, so lots of things to do for the guests.  It is next to the famous 5th avenue which is perfect for variety.  

Congratulations on your upcoming weddings!

Lori 

#12 hansen6

hansen6
    • 24 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 10:58 AM

I could've written your initial post!  Anxious on where you decided and what you found out!  :)

#13 Kali628

Kali628
      • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by hansen6 

I could've written your initial post!  Anxious on where you decided and what you found out!  :)

Hi there!!  After much deliberation and research, my fiance and I decided on the Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal on December 8, 2012.  We loved the dining variety for picky eaters, kid friendly, gorgeous beach, and beautiful grounds.  Everyone so far seems to be super excited about the various animals that roam on property too.

As for the wedding, we're able to get the wedding dinner we wanted and a simple ceremony on the beach.  Currently I am in the midst of picking the colors for the ceremony which is a task in itself, haha.  Most of the decisions for the wedding are made when we get down there next year.  I'm very excited! 

#14 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

Congratulations Kali628! Selecting the resort is a major step accomplished! 

Hi there!!  After much deliberation and research, my fiance and I decided on the Iberostar Tucan/Quetzal on December 8, 2012.  We loved the dining variety for picky eaters, kid friendly, gorgeous beach, and beautiful grounds.  Everyone so far seems to be super excited about the various animals that roam on property too.

As for the wedding, we're able to get the wedding dinner we wanted and a simple ceremony on the beach.  Currently I am in the midst of picking the colors for the ceremony which is a task in itself, haha.  Most of the decisions for the wedding are made when we get down there next year.  I'm very excited! 

#15 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
          • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:48 AM

I agree, start with a planner (stateside) or TA...they have been to thousands of DW and can help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users