Merrick Cousley Photography

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Soon2b2013

• 25 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

I have booked Merrick Cousley for my photographer and he has been excellent so far...he has even called me a few times to confirm changes I have made! I have found all my vendors through this site and I am so thankful.

#22 sarahandjake13

• 54 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

I booked Merrick for my wedding in Montego Bay this October.  We're very happy with his professionalism and looking forward to him shooting our wedding.  His pictures are GREAT!!

#23 MsFaszion

• 174 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:15 PM

Merrick is awesome ... I booked him as well.

#24 MontegoKate

• 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

I'm so late posting this...today is my 1 year anniversary! But Merrick was really amazing to work with and I found reviews to be really helpful while I was planning my wedding, so I wanted to make sure I post this before another year goes by! Merrick Cousley was the photographer for my wedding in Montego Bay in November 2012. Throughout the booking process, he was very responsive and open to our ideas and suggestions and made us feel confident that we had made a good choice hiring him. The day of the wedding he arrived at the resort right on time to take pictures of the wedding party getting ready. He met with the guys first to take pictures of them and my fianc© called me to say “Don’t worry, Merrick is awesome!” And I have to agree…he was awesome to work with. He was very friendly and immediately made us feel comfortable. He stayed for the entire day to take pictures of the ceremony at a private beach off the resort, the wedding party at the aqueduct ruins, the cocktail hour, dinner and the reception at the resort. Merrick was really professional, but fun and he kept us genuinely smiling and laughing all day. I had sent him a list of pictures I wanted to make sure we got throughout the day and he got every single one, plus he had lots of creative ideas of locations and poses to try. We received our CD from him in February and we love the pictures! There are lots of great ones and we’ve had a hard narrowing down which ones we want to frame, put in albums, etc. Our families and friends were also very impressed with the pictures and had lots of good things to say about them. I definitely recommend Merrick to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

#25 amybrad2014

• 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

Seems I need to  contact him :) thanks for the info guys

#26 purplerain

• 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:09 AM

Hi all - has anyone used Merrick's associate for their photography?  Merrick is unavailable on my wedding day, but has an associate that he can arrange....just trying to decide if I'd get the same product/quality of photo that I see in Merrick's online work!

#27 MissLevy

• 7 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 15, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium , Montego Bay, jamaica
              • LocationCanada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

Is Merrick Photography  affordable?.. base on your info here, he seems a nice guy and a reliable photographer? just crossing my finger that we could afford him. My wedding will be on April 2014!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users