Iberostar Wedding Coordinator- Info

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 luvmoo

• 503 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:37 AM

So I am not too sure who all knows, or who all this will affect, However being that I am getting Married February, 2012 at the IRHB, and it affects me,  i figured i would pass this along.

I couldn't figure out why Tameica was not retuning my emails ( several weeks) so i decided to phone the resort. Tameica no longer works there! Of course instant panic to me, because although there is still a ton of time, i have a lot of questions, and i am waiting to order some things based on the answers and responses. They gave me the Manager's name and told me we will need to call her for any further information or direction.

I just thought i would pass that along to all of those Brides who may not be getting a response. That is why! So If you need to get in touch with someone, call the resort and ask to speak to the Manager ( Her name is Elizabeth Miranda).

Hope this helps!!

#2 starrysim

• 349 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

I've been trying to switch my date from the Suites to the Beach, and it's been a challenge because some emails are getting bounced back.  They finally replied to me - one email was from Elizabeth and the other from Silvia McNeish.  The email address that seems to work is weddings@iberostar.c​om.jm

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3 leslioni

• 50 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 08:58 PM

Aside from her no longer working there, apparently they are experiencing issues with their email. I did receive a response a few days ago about questions I had and they mentioned this to me.

#4 beachgal2012

• 162 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:26 AM

i just got confrmations from a person named nicole.  she is the one who has been writing to me and sending me all the information on my contracts and agreements.  hope that helps if you are trying to touch base with anyone at the resort for your wedding at this point.

#5 starrysim

• 349 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

There are no issues anymore.  Silvia is the WC for the Beach, and the email address is weddings@iberostar.c​om.jm.  Nicole is for the Suites, her address is weddings.suites@iber​ostar.com.jm

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users