Photo

Getting FREE things from Vistaprints??

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

I didn't realize you had ordered!!!! Has anything arrived yet?  Will you post some pictures when they do? I really want to see the shirts and bag!!! What was shipping like on that?  

Originally Posted by canadiangirl 

so, this is what ive gotten from vista print lol

return labels(for my klenex tissues)  140 count

business cards (for my key card holders) 240 count

t-shirts for him and I (so cute) 2 count

magnets 140 count

tote bag(man and wife pic on it) 1 count all i need lol

i think thats it............and they were all free!!!! just pay shipping, the best thing is sign up for there emails and get it all in one order

#22 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
    • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:58 AM

i think the shipping on the tissue stickers was 6.77..... which is cheaper than i could have bought it for lol ... what ill do is post the link for you so you can see the stuff lol its really cute hun, the t-shirts say PROPERTY OF LEIGH XXL EST.0414.12 and PROPERTY OF MIKE XXL EST. 04.14.12 with this is got matching key chains for both hehehehehe i luv them!!! and the tote bag is for me..its got a bride and groom on it and our wedding date too.

here is the link, it should also have the price on there too.

http://www.vistaprin..._portfolio.aspx

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

I didn't realize you had ordered!!!! Has anything arrived yet?  Will you post some pictures when they do? I really want to see the shirts and bag!!! What was shipping like on that?  

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#23 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:00 AM

k it should work....i just went to it

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#24 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:01 AM

I have to log in as you to see it, nbd I can wait lol!!! I saw the property of tshirts I LOVED the idea!!!! such a great idea!!!

#25 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:02 AM

oopsss should have read it all first huh???!!! no nothing has  come in yet, should be today...ill let you know when the do hun!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

#26 cdc150

cdc150
            • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:53 PM

I just signed up, hopefully I will be getting free stuff soon!

#27 cdc150

cdc150
              • 332 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:40 PM

Ok, I know a lot of you girls said order one thing at a time and pay for shipping each time for free bags, etc.  I think I got a really good deal but want to get your thoughts.  I was able to get FREE shipping 50 canvas bags, 140 labels, 250 business cards and 50 post cards for $190.... i figure if I shipped one bag at $4 each time, it would be more... is this a deal??

#28 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

That's a great deal!! I ordered from Vistaprint a few days ago and paid $9.00 in shipping for postcards and brochures!! So the free shipping was the way to go with all of those canvas bags!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Originally Posted by cdc150 

Ok, I know a lot of you girls said order one thing at a time and pay for shipping each time for free bags, etc.  I think I got a really good deal but want to get your thoughts.  I was able to get FREE shipping 50 canvas bags, 140 labels, 250 business cards and 50 post cards for $190.... i figure if I shipped one bag at $4 each time, it would be more... is this a deal??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users