Photo

Villa Weddings Brides - Jamaica!

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 JA2012

JA2012
  • 334 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

@Cherina HOw many children do you have attending?

Did MDV recommend the nanny or are you bringing her or hiring her on your own? I love that idea.

#92 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

MDV has nannies they work with. I'm not sure how many children I have 4 by myself + my sisters kids 3+ BFF 1so at least 8 but up to 15

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#93 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
      • 174 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Decisions and threads like this dont make it easy.  I wanted to initially do a villa but then switched to a resort.  

#94 abigaildd

abigaildd
        • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hi Ladies,

This thread has helped me so much. Im planning my wedding at villa sur mer for summer 2014. I have just sent out quote inquiries to a ton of wedding coordinators. Im more of a DIY girl but this seems rather hard when me and Jamaica are many miles away. I want to see how much itll cost and then decide what I can or cant do on my own. Im very interested in New Levels Decor, there style seems amazing and they also say they do everything wedding planning. So I hope it works out.

#95 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
          • 174 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by abigaildd 

Hi Ladies,

This thread has helped me so much. Im planning my wedding at villa sur mer for summer 2014. I have just sent out quote inquiries to a ton of wedding coordinators. Im more of a DIY girl but this seems rather hard when me and Jamaica are many miles away. I want to see how much itll cost and then decide what I can or cant do on my own. Im very interested in New Levels Decor, there style seems amazing and they also say they do everything wedding planning. So I hope it works out.

I've seen New Levels Decor work on FB and it's beautiful!  Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

#96 lammy102

lammy102
            • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:14 PM

Hi Ladies.. I am looking to plan a 2014 wedding and I am trying to choose between a Villa or a resort. I am looking between Round Hill and Fortlands Point. Anyone use any of these sites? Any advice for photographer, cater, tables and chairs. pros and cons for both.. I feel so lost and reading that last 10 pages of post has made me feel less crazy. I am not alone..

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

#97 RoxRoy2015

RoxRoy2015
              • 10 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:02 PM

So glad I found this forum and thread! I definitely don't want an all Inclusive resort wedding. Most of my guest live in Jamaica and it just seems easier to have a space that's just ours. Excited to scroll through and see the options!

#98 Francine Braham

Francine Braham
                • 23 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:04 AM

I am also planning to have my wedding at a villa in Ocho Rios June 2015.  I recently came back from Jamaica and have chosen a villa and a wedding planner.  I know a resort would be easier, but it can be costly depending on the size of your wedding and all the fees. I figured a villa wedding shouldn't be that stressful since I have a wedding planner that will provide vendors for majority of the stuff (decor, flowers, cater, photographer, DJ, bar, videographer, etc.)The only thing I plan to DIY are the invitations and wedding favors.   

The wedding planner is very nice and her prices are reasonable.  The only thing is that there are not a lot of reviews, but she has pics of her work on FB and IG.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users