Photo

bestbridalprices.com review

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 csk_needweddinghelp

csk_needweddinghelp
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 05:53 PM

Thanks, your review was one of the reasons I purchased my Sottero & Midgley gown from bestbridalprices.com. Also the $120 towards a veil and $50 towards shoes that they offer on top of no tax or shipping! Since I didn't want shoes, they let me order $50 worth of other stuff. I'm supposed to receive my order by mid December this year and I can't wait!!!

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 12 September 2007 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by csk_needweddinghelp
    Thanks, your review was one of the reasons I purchased my Sottero & Midgley gown from bestbridalprices.com. Also the $120 towards a veil and $50 towards shoes that they offer on top of no tax or shipping! Since I didn't want shoes, they let me order $50 worth of other stuff. I'm supposed to receive my order by mid December this year and I can't wait!!!
    That's wonderful news, I'm glad i was able to help. I forgot to mention that about the veils and shoes. I didn't qualify because your order has to be over $500 (I think) but I did qualify for free shipping. I was really impressed with them.

#23 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
    • 714 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:59 AM

Best Bridal Prices website has a big sale going on now! Hurry! Up to 50% off Bridal Dress summer closeout sale!

#24 Tiffany Danielle

Tiffany Danielle
      • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

You guys have really helped me in this! I was totally scared to order my dress from bbp.com but I see that you guys all have had good experiences with it, I feel better. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users