2 days until BD shoot---Tips/Tricks???

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 -Kate-

-Kate-
  • VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

Amy - Vicki brings wine - white bc it looks good in the pictures!

Just relax and have fun. If Vicki can make me look like I did in those pics, you are going to be SUPER SMOKIN'!!!! One tip - if you have a particular shot you want, bring it up with her. Better to get what you want.

#12 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 08:43 AM

Have fun think of the poses you did for his personal collection and turn it up just a notch.

I havent done them but he has already shown the poses he wants me to do.

Have FUN WITH IT.

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 11:03 AM

Amy, how was it?? can't wait to see your teasers!!!

#14 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:36 PM

WOW.....what can I say. So much fun, so liberating, so HUNGOVER!!! I'm seriously still recovering from my 2 day hangover from polishing off a whole bottle of champagne myself during the shoot.

Thankfully it didn't hit me until later that evening, but it wasn't pretty. The shoot went super good. I got some amazing shots. My photog showed me a few peeks on her camera that were amazing. I actually couldn't believe I was looking at myself in the ones she showed me. We did some really need shots with me in front of the mirror, writing "I DO" in red lipstick, and then an "American Beauty" inspired one on the bed with tons of red rose petals covering my bits. That one should be really cool looking. I told her she absolutely had to send me some teasers! I will post asap.

Thanks for all the well wishes....everyone who has the cajones must do these pics! It was a blast!!!!

#15 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:57 PM

wow, sounds like some SEXY shots there!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#16 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amy&andy08
              We did some really need shots with me in front of the mirror, writing "I DO" in red lipstick
              That sounds really cool! Can't wait to see the pics!

#17 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
                WOW.....what can I say. So much fun, so liberating, so HUNGOVER!!! I'm seriously still recovering from my 2 day hangover from polishing off a whole bottle of champagne myself during the shoot.

Thankfully it didn't hit me until later that evening, but it wasn't pretty. The shoot went super good. I got some amazing shots. My photog showed me a few peeks on her camera that were amazing. I actually couldn't believe I was looking at myself in the ones she showed me. We did some really need shots with me in front of the mirror, writing "I DO" in red lipstick, and then an "American Beauty" inspired one on the bed with tons of red rose petals covering my bits. That one should be really cool looking. I told her she absolutely had to send me some teasers! I will post asap.

Thanks for all the well wishes....everyone who has the cajones must do these pics! It was a blast!!!!

omg!! that sounds sexy!!!! did you think of those or did your photog??

#18 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                • VIP Member
                • 3,405 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:20 PM

Oh Shelley, I fully had a journal with all of my ideas written down. I had also been practicing my Zoolander model looks in the mirror for weeks. It helps to try on all of your outfits and pose in front of a mirror to know what looks the best. I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see a few teasers! I e-mailed her first thing this morning thanking her and insisting she send me SOMETHING! It was so fun. I had come up with all sorts of ideas...... I will definately show you all as soon as I get any! I'm certaintly not shy....so I promise to do show and tell

#19 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
                    Oh Shelley, I fully had a journal with all of my ideas written down. I had also been practicing my Zoolander model looks in the mirror for weeks. It helps to try on all of your outfits and pose in front of a mirror to know what looks the best. I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see a few teasers! I e-mailed her first thing this morning thanking her and insisting she send me SOMETHING! It was so fun. I had come up with all sorts of ideas...... I will definately show you all as soon as I get any! I'm certaintly not shy....so I promise to do show and tell
                    I think I have decided to wait until out 1st anniversary to do them.... I was just running out of time and all.... But when the time comes, I will pose in front of the mirror...

#20 NYJen

NYJen
                    • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 02:30 PM

Amy, glad you had fun with it. I can't wait to see some of your shots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users