Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Amy&Andy

2 days until BD shoot---Tips/Tricks???

Recommended Posts

Amy - Vicki brings wine - white bc it looks good in the pictures!

 

Just relax and have fun. If Vicki can make me look like I did in those pics, you are going to be SUPER SMOKIN'!!!! One tip - if you have a particular shot you want, bring it up with her. Better to get what you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have fun think of the poses you did for his personal collection and turn it up just a notch.

 

I havent done them but he has already shown the poses he wants me to do.

 

Have FUN WITH IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW.....what can I say. So much fun, so liberating, so HUNGOVER!!! I'm seriously still recovering from my 2 day hangover from polishing off a whole bottle of champagne myself during the shoot. shots.gif

 

Thankfully it didn't hit me until later that evening, but it wasn't pretty. The shoot went super good. I got some amazing shots. My photog showed me a few peeks on her camera that were amazing. I actually couldn't believe I was looking at myself in the ones she showed me. We did some really need shots with me in front of the mirror, writing "I DO" in red lipstick, and then an "American Beauty" inspired one on the bed with tons of red rose petals covering my bits. That one should be really cool looking. I told her she absolutely had to send me some teasers! I will post asap. bunny_4.gif

 

Thanks for all the well wishes....everyone who has the cajones must do these pics! It was a blast!!!! smile159.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
We did some really need shots with me in front of the mirror, writing "I DO" in red lipstick
That sounds really cool! Can't wait to see the pics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
WOW.....what can I say. So much fun, so liberating, so HUNGOVER!!! I'm seriously still recovering from my 2 day hangover from polishing off a whole bottle of champagne myself during the shoot. shots.gif

Thankfully it didn't hit me until later that evening, but it wasn't pretty. The shoot went super good. I got some amazing shots. My photog showed me a few peeks on her camera that were amazing. I actually couldn't believe I was looking at myself in the ones she showed me. We did some really need shots with me in front of the mirror, writing "I DO" in red lipstick, and then an "American Beauty" inspired one on the bed with tons of red rose petals covering my bits. That one should be really cool looking. I told her she absolutely had to send me some teasers! I will post asap. bunny_4.gif

Thanks for all the well wishes....everyone who has the cajones must do these pics! It was a blast!!!! smile159.gif


omg!! that sounds sexy!!!! did you think of those or did your photog??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh Shelley, I fully had a journal with all of my ideas written down. I had also been practicing my Zoolander model looks in the mirror for weeks. smile120.gif It helps to try on all of your outfits and pose in front of a mirror to know what looks the best. I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see a few teasers! I e-mailed her first thing this morning thanking her and insisting she send me SOMETHING! It was so fun. I had come up with all sorts of ideas......smile41.gif I will definately show you all as soon as I get any! I'm certaintly not shy....so I promise to do show and tell cheer2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
Oh Shelley, I fully had a journal with all of my ideas written down. I had also been practicing my Zoolander model looks in the mirror for weeks. smile120.gif It helps to try on all of your outfits and pose in front of a mirror to know what looks the best. I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see a few teasers! I e-mailed her first thing this morning thanking her and insisting she send me SOMETHING! It was so fun. I had come up with all sorts of ideas......smile41.gif I will definately show you all as soon as I get any! I'm certaintly not shy....so I promise to do show and tell cheer2.gif
I think I have decided to wait until out 1st anniversary to do them.... I was just running out of time and all.... But when the time comes, I will pose in front of the mirror...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×