Any 2012 brides?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 Destined DW12

Destined DW12
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

I love your blog! Thanks for sharing your experience. What made you decide not to have the ceremony at a resort? I am just curious. Happy planning and congrats! I have just started my research.

#32 megansmall

• 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

HI There! My fiance and I are in the midst of planning our wedding in cabo. We are doing it at The Dreams Resort on May 4th, 2012. Can't wait!!

#33 oneluckybride

• 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

Getting married in Cabo @ Dreams July 2012!!!!!

#34 oneluckybride

• 9 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

I am getting married @ Dreams as well!!!!!!!

#35 riusantefebride

• 22 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:58 PM

What date are you thinking of? Im nov 16 2012 in cabo!!

#36 oneluckybride

• 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:28 PM

I am getting married @ Dreams on July 14, 2012

#37 CapellaBride

• 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

I'm new to the board.  Getting married on October 27, 2012 at Capella Pedregal.  So excited!!  Going dress shopping this weekend

#38 jenjosh2012

• 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

We are getting married in Cabo April 8, 2012. We were looking at Hola Grand Faro but they havent been responsive and helping out with wedding planning. :( I have been trying to work with Larisa there who has promised me a contract a few times already and still have not received anything from her other than a few answers to questions that I had initially had. (Which seem to change when I ask ie: how much judge and bloodwork is - at first 560 now she is saying 600 and we didnt get a choice in the time that she supposedly tentatively booked the judge...) It has been 2wks since we started dealing with her and our wedding is in 10wks so getting both frustrated and worried!!

Anyone else planning there having any probs with the wedding co-oridinator? Also she has recommended thepictureguy, whose packages are super cheap but not sure on the quality of photography...is anyone planning on using him or have used him and have any reviews? We are thinking of going with EMWeddings instead.

Will Hola Grand Faro allow you to use thier chairs/covers/sashes and chuppa if you dont go with one of their packages??

#39 destinationwed

• 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

We went to the Hola Grand Faro in October 2011.  The picture guy was very good and listened to our needs.  We have some of the best pictures ever to remember our trip to Mexico..Now we are looking at going back for a spring wedding..Cabo, Cancun or PV..Too many choices, running short on time!! Any help?

#40 Chelseylynn

• 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

I am a newbie to this site!  Getting married August 16th 2012 at the Villa del Arco!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users