Sign in to follow this  
frizzy64

Recent ROR bride!! Any questions?????

HI ladies!

here are some questions i asked Keisha the WC and thought i would share~

> 1. do you have white chairs for the ceremony? *YES, PLEASE SEE > ATTACHED - NO RIBBONS INCLUDED, RIBBONS ARE $3 EACH* > 2. when do i find out what restaurant i will have for the reception? > *CLOSER TO THE WEDDING DAY* > 3. can you send me pictures of the flowers that are included? *PLEASE > SEE ATTACHED CATALOG #153 & #161* > 4. if i have a friend coming from the island and they want to spend > just one night is that possible? *CERTAINLY, AT THE COST OF THE ROOM* > 5. can you have the ceremony on the beach and not on the beach in > gazebo? if so do you have an arch for it? *VISIT WWW.TAIFLORA.COM* > 6. do you have a microphone for the ceremony so people can hear our > vows? *PLEASE MAKE REQUEST UPON ARRIVAL* > 7. do you have an outline of how the ceremony goes? what is said > during the ceremony? *THERE IS NO SPECIFIC SCRIPT. THE MINISTER WILL > WELCOME THE GUESTS, PRAYER, EXCHANGING OF VOWS, BLESSING OF RINGS, > EXCHANGING OF RINGS, SIGNING OF REGISTER, * > 8. How much is the steel drum band? $*490 PER HOUR - SEE ALSO EXTRA > SERVICES AVAILABLE ATTACHED* > 9. can you send me the steakhouse menu?* SEE ATTACHED * 

Hey Krysta Lee Ann,

Could you send me the menu that she sent you?

wor3409 @ calu . edu

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann View Post

HI ladies!

here are some questions i asked Keisha the WC and thought i would share~

> 1. do you have white chairs for the ceremony? *YES, PLEASE SEE > ATTACHED - NO RIBBONS INCLUDED, RIBBONS ARE $3 EACH* > 2. when do i find out what restaurant i will have for the reception? > *CLOSER TO THE WEDDING DAY* > 3. can you send me pictures of the flowers that are included? *PLEASE > SEE ATTACHED CATALOG #153 & #161* > 4. if i have a friend coming from the island and they want to spend > just one night is that possible? *CERTAINLY, AT THE COST OF THE ROOM* > 5. can you have the ceremony on the beach and not on the beach in > gazebo? if so do you have an arch for it? *VISIT WWW.TAIFLORA.COM* > 6. do you have a microphone for the ceremony so people can hear our > vows? *PLEASE MAKE REQUEST UPON ARRIVAL* > 7. do you have an outline of how the ceremony goes? what is said > during the ceremony? *THERE IS NO SPECIFIC SCRIPT. THE MINISTER WILL > WELCOME THE GUESTS, PRAYER, EXCHANGING OF VOWS, BLESSING OF RINGS, > EXCHANGING OF RINGS, SIGNING OF REGISTER, * > 8. How much is the steel drum band? $*490 PER HOUR - SEE ALSO EXTRA > SERVICES AVAILABLE ATTACHED* > 9. can you send me the steakhouse menu?* SEE ATTACHED *