I thank you so much for your review!
Iâ€™m glad in the end you and your honey were able to pull it off. I canâ€™t wait to see the pics of your wedding. I donâ€™t see an email address for you so Iâ€™ll just PM you and post my questions on this forum.
I too am looking to get the Ultimate package the resort has to offer. I sent the coordinators a few emails but still waiting to hear back. They answered a few questions for me already but a few things werenâ€™t clear and of course that made me leery. If you donâ€™t mind I wanted to know your experiences on a few things concerning the package and the locations.
- The coordinator didnâ€™t stay for the duration of the receptionâ€¦did a manager come to you when it was time for your reception to end? How did you make the transition from your reception area?
- I donâ€™t understand why the complimentary room isnâ€™t reserved when you make your deposit or even upon check in. Did they tell you they were booked when you asked about it for the groom?
- Which menu choices did you pick and were you satisfied with the food?
- When you stated to know what we want from the photographer before the wedding meeting, were you referring to the sizes of the photos we wanted from the 50 that come with the package?
- The Vera Wang champagne flutes were not available for you to toast at your reception?
- For 30 ppl, how many tables did they allow you at the reception? The package says four but now Iâ€™m nervous that may not be true.