Photo

Wedding Website Feedback Needed!!! Save the Dates will be dropped off to post office in the AM!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 jamieirene

jamieirene
  • 650 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hello ladies!!  I and getting ready to send out the STD's with our date and DW location (Cancun, Mexico) and hotel info (Riu Caribe).  Should get them sent out by the end of April.  I wanted to let people know at least a year in advance so they could begin saving.  I also including wedding website info with some preliminary info photos, location information, etc. 

I would love if you guys could give me your thoughts and ideas!  I feel like I am missing things!

http://thewalkerblum...shutterfly.com/

Thanks!

#2 Sharon99

Sharon99
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 06:35 AM

I did the exact same thing! My STDs will be going out the 1st week of April. The only thing I can think of adding would be your TAs info if you are using one.

#3 jamieirene

jamieirene
      • 650 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 07:33 AM

Thanks so much for the feedback sharon99! We had a travel agent which we felt very uncomfortable with so we kinda trashed the TA thing and now I recently just found a new on here and we really like her so far! Thanks for the idea im going to addher info the site!

#4 traceysteve

traceysteve
        • 328 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:59 AM

Your site looks fantastic! Great job!

#5 jamieirene

jamieirene
          • 650 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thanks for the feedback traceysteve makes me feel like all the hard work and 2am nights will be worth it and my friends and family will love it.

#6 JayKay

JayKay
            • 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 March 2011 - 07:36 AM

I love your site!!

#7 jamieirene

jamieirene
            • 650 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:11 PM

Thanks JAYKAY! I actually worked on it today I thought i needed to add information on how to obtain a US passport. I thought about it and I think its great information that every bride should somehow get to their guests. I have already gotten loads of emails from friends and family without passports asking a million questions.  So to clear everything up for everyone I added the info to the website and the video I found via youtube is easy to follow.  So with that being said, I think of new things for it everyday so if anyone comes up with any new suggestions please let me know!  Its the easiest way (in my opinion) to keep guests up to date so I'm trying hard to make it perfect for everyone!

#8 jamieirene

jamieirene
              • 650 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 04:18 PM

Hello again ladies!

So I just (once again) added more to the site and changed little things here and there.  I added a new page called EVENT and I am not completely sure of what information to include on this page.  Any ideas?? let me know!  Thanks

#9 jamieirene

jamieirene
                • 650 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:40 PM

Did somemore updating and adding save the dates sent out today any final opinions before my guests see would be great thanks everyone!

#10 jamieirene

jamieirene
                  • 650 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

I am not sure why I am freaking out but any suggestions would be helpful sending out the save the dates this morning! EEEK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users