Photo

Leftover Wedding Stuff for Sale!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 maykaym4

maykaym4
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

Hi everyone! I finally got a chance to tally all of the leftovers from the wedding, and have all of the below stuff for sale. If you want photos of anything, I can send upon request. Somewhat willing to negotiate prices. All prices include shipping.

**SOLD**"Thank You" parasol, light blue with white painted script letters, ordered from Etsy and used for 2-3 "thank you" photos that we used for our thank you cards. Up close it has a couple little spots on it, but they do not stand out. Bought for $35. $18**SOLD**

**SOLD**15 stems dark blue real touch delphiniums, specially dyed by Angel's Accents. Ordered too many and couldn't find a use for the extras. Bought for $2/stem ($30) $15**SOLD**

Set of two white silk flower pins from David's Bridal, new and still in box. Bought for $45. $25

**SOLD**39 stems white real touch phelanopsis orchids, ordered from Afloral. $18 **SOLD**

David's Bridal Beaded-Edge Veil-elbow length style VMP9573WHITE. I bought this to go with my dress, but never took it out of the bag, then couldn't find it before we left for the wedding. Bought for $140. $85

11 bottles Dial body wash "Clean and Refresh" scent. Bought for welcome bags, but ended up with too many. $7

**SOLD**28 Bouquet rhinestones, 24 short and 4 long. $8**SOLD**

Alfred Angelo Chiffon Wedding Dress style # 2070 with crystal beading, sequins and rhinestones, corset back, size 6, but fits like an 8. Never worn or taken out of the bag except to take photos. Asking $450, but definitely negotiable and willing to consider any reasonable offer.

Will accept Paypal Only.

Let me know if you are interested in any of this!

#2 n4turally

n4turally
    • 92 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

hey hun, I'm interested in your orchids and your bouquet rhinestones - can you email me a picture of these items?  ms.naturally@gmail.com

thanks!! :)

#3 MOB1021

MOB1021
      • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:59 PM

Hi!

I am interested in your veil. Is this still available? are you negotiable on the price? Thanks!

#4 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
        • 200 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:07 AM

I also am interested in the veil and possibly a little lower price

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users