Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1911 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
  • 123 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

My professional pictures are on their way!!! I got the call last week to let me know...

I am going to camp outside my mailbox!

#1912 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by SusanMike2013 

My professional pictures are on their way!!! I got the call last week to let me know...

I am going to camp outside my mailbox!

Can't wait to see Susan!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#1913 chrisdeluca

chrisdeluca
    • 84 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Hey Ladies,

Here is a sneak peak of some pictures my photographer (Barefeet Photography-J.R. Clubb) captured. These are very artsy and fun, exactly what we were looking for!!!

http://blog.barefeet...hy-by-j-r-clubb

Hope you enjoy!!

#1914 EJM17

EJM17
      • 36 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

OMGGGG your pictures are beautiful!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing them! :)

#1915 AMYEVANS

AMYEVANS
        • 18 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

Just need some advice - what have you all done about insurance? Did you pay for wedding and holiday insurance separate or did you just pay for Holiday insurance?

Thanks

Amy

#1916 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
          • 123 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

trying to upload some pictures .... it seems most are too large :(

#1917 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
            • 123 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:47 AM

#1918 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
              • 123 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

#1919 My Belle 714

My Belle 714
                • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

@susanmike2013 @chrisdeluca - Both of your wedding pictures look amazing!!!! I just signed up and started looking into Now Larimar (the divine package) as a possible wedding location! (also looking into Dreams Palm Beach) I have a few questions that I hope you ladies can help me with. 

*Beach Ceremony: Did they block off a section for your ceremony?

*Poolside Reception: Did they allow dancing? Were other hotel guests able to swim in the pool during your reception or did they block it off?

*Does the cocktail hour and reception include open bar (or alcoholic beverages)? Or is it additional?

*Does the entertainment "B package" include mic and speaker system?

*Is the house photographer any good? Did you do trash the dress photos? 

*Did you stay at Now Larimar for your honeymoon too? Were there too many kids there?

*Welcome bags: Did you ship everything ahead of time or bring it in with your luggage? 

*Welcome BBQ: Does Now Larimar offer this? If so, how much?

Thank you so much and congrats!!!!

#1920 My Belle 714

My Belle 714
                  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by chrisdeluca 

@Amanda- yes that runner was provided. I had the Devine package.

@susanmike2013 @chrisdeluca - Both of your wedding pictures look amazing!!!! I just signed up and started looking into Now Larimar (the divine package) as a possible wedding location! (also looking into Dreams Palm Beach) I have a few questions that I hope you ladies can help me with. 

*Beach Ceremony: Did they block off a section for your ceremony?

*Poolside Reception: Did they allow dancing? Were other hotel guests able to swim in the pool during your reception or did they block it off?

*Does the cocktail hour and reception include open bar (or alcoholic beverages)? Or is it additional?

*Does the entertainment "B package" include mic and speaker system?

*Is the house photographer any good? Did you do trash the dress photos? 

*Did you stay at Now Larimar for your honeymoon too? Were there too many kids there?

*Welcome bags: Did you ship everything ahead of time or bring it in with your luggage? 

*Welcome BBQ: Does Now Larimar offer this? If so, how much?

Thank you so much and congrats!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users