Photo

"New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA

• Please log in to reply
2000 replies to this topic

#1551 Skygirl

Skygirl
  • 512 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

We did sit down dinner. I was actually very nervous about serving the same plated meal to everyone, but they gave vegitarian meal to people who doesnt eat meat/lobster... and we did steak only for people who doesnt eat lobster. It worked out very WELL, the food was excellent!

#1552 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

Congratulations to all our brides! If you are considering your wedding at Now Larimar Punta Cana something to keep in mind is the location of their deluxe garden view rooms. The deluxe garden view rooms are located in the area behind Now Larimar & Secrets Royal Beach (it was formerly another resort). These rooms do not have beach front access, you have to cross over the main road in & out of Now Larimar & Secrets Royal Beach and are also a fair distance from the main resort ares. Please see the resort map below and feel free to contact me at patty@wrighttravelagency.com if you have any further questions. Thanks! TA Patty

Now Larimar Punta Cana

Tropical View Rooms are located in the purple squares. Garden View rooms are located in the green squares.

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#1553 RFFL

RFFL
      • 58 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

@skygirl.......where did you order your real touch flowers?

#1554 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
        • 227 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

@Skygirl did you have that problem with the Garden view deluxe rooms?  I've requested that all of our guests be put into the 2 buildings closest to the beach, they said that it depends on availability the day we arrive.... hmmmmm

#1555 Skygirl

Skygirl
          • 512 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

Garden room building is really far from everything, it doesnt even look like it belongs to the Now resort. 

#1556 SunwingWeddings

SunwingWeddings
            • Vendor
            • 52 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:28 AM

Sunwing Weddings has some great news! We have some amazing promotional rates available for the NOW Larimar in Punta Cana departing from Toronto and Montreal!

Monday Departures

May 21 – June 15, 2013

Aug 26 – Sept 23, 2013

Tuesday Departures

Nov 1 – Dec 10, 2013

Jan 2 – Jan 13, 2014

If you’re planning a destination wedding during those dates contact us today weddings@sunwing.ca  for more information on our unbeatable group rates! They are only available for a limited time!

#1557 thesportsgal

thesportsgal
              • 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

Congrats Skygirl, Iove your pics!! Thanks for the advice too! I am 4 weeks away, starting to stress out a little more. I had to send Francina an email 3 times before I got a response so that is starting to get irritating with it getting so close ;). I had asked about the Tiffany chairs I really want but the cost is ridiculous. Get this: you have to pay for them TWICE, once for the wedding and once for the reception. I find that to be insane!! Did everyone else have to pay twice if you got the Tiffany chairs?? Sorry to vent, that just really, really made me mad :).

#1558 RFFL

RFFL
                • 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Skygirl.....where did you get your real touch bouquets?

#1559 Skygirl

Skygirl
                  • 512 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

@sportsgirl. I know how you are feeling...4weeks away. But i can reassure you, that everything will be perfect! just remember to print all the email, highlight everything important, make a list with questions for your WC when you get down there..

As far as chairs, i do not think you need to pay for them twice (ceremony and reception)i think they move them... Because i had to pay for extra chairs at the ceremony(regular, not tiffany)and they just move them.... 

@RFFL: i got my flowers made by KateSaidYes, she is on etsy...i originally wanted Angelsaccent to do them, i found the bouqet on their site, and contacted them 5-6month prior to the wedding,along with other trusted sellers, and all i got from all of them was that they are fully booked already and can not take my order on. can you imagine??? so i started looking on etsy for a local seller(boston for me)then i found KateSaidYes, sent her the picture and she made them for me within a month, I went to her house and picked them up...so no shipping charges... She did a great job. Im actually considering to sell mine bouqets if anyone interested:)

#1560 Skygirl

Skygirl
                    • 512 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

If anyone interested: i am SELLING                                        

few items from my wedding:

Turqouise color paper lanterns 12'' -24 available -$30

Tiffany Blue/Aqua Satin Chair Sashes 45 available+ 6 Table Runners -$40 for all

1 Pool Blue Mens Tie-$6

3 Reall Touch Bouqets (gorgeous, from etsy) $70 each or Best offer

buket1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users