skp1

Steph's DIY passport invites - pictures, instructions and advice

Wow , they are beautiful and very creative but from you message it looks like it was a headache.  But it paid off you did great.  How much did it cost you since you had to take them to a printing shop? 

Here is the order of everything....the Aylee template that you can purchase has 2 options and I used the one that had 2 copies on the same page - it seemed easier to manage.  I'm not uploading the template for 2 reasons - 1 you won't be able to open it unless you have 150 posts but also, since Aylee currently sells the template I don't feel right posting it here for free access.  I will be more than happy to share any of my original creations (inserts, backgrounds, etc).

passport invite2_Page_1.jpg

passport invite2_Page_2.jpg

passport invite2_Page_3.jpgpassport invite2_Page_4.jpg

OMG these are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, im trying to figure out if I have enough time and a long enough attention span to do our own! But you have inspired me and I am going to attempt it!

Steph, thank you soooo much for posting the layout. I actually purchased the Aylee template and I just could not get it together with my printer. I finally got, but this definitely helps me a little more. Thank you again and congratulations on your marriage!!!

Originally Posted by skp1 View Post

Here is the order of everything....the Aylee template that you can purchase has 2 options and I used the one that had 2 copies on the same page - it seemed easier to manage.  I'm not uploading the template for 2 reasons - 1 you won't be able to open it unless you have 150 posts but also, since Aylee currently sells the template I don't feel right posting it here for free access.  I will be more than happy to share any of my original creations (inserts, backgrounds, etc).

passport invite2_Page_1.jpg

passport invite2_Page_2.jpg

passport invite2_Page_3.jpgpassport invite2_Page_4.jpg

Congratulations on being a newlywed!!! Your invites are the 1st DIY passport invites I've ever seen & are inspiring me to make my own! Thank you so much for taking the time to post complete details of your project!!! They are so lovely!!!  I love the diy luggage tags & the wax seal too, no neat! :)