Photo

DJ in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ambularose

ambularose
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:26 PM

We are looking to book a dj for our reception in cabo at dreams. I've read great things about DJ Mijares and Ricardo. But has anyone used Ron Weber(Dj Funkle)? I searched and could only find one review on him. Thanks!!

#2 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
    • 231 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:40 PM

Hi Ambularose,

They are both great Dj´s.

I havent heard of Dj Funkle but maybe he can give you references of his work.

I hope you find what you need.

Good luck!

#3 Edwin Bonilla

Edwin Bonilla
      • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:39 AM

hello

I'm new in this forum, here I leave these referrals.

www.facebook.com/edwinb.dj

#4 esullano

esullano
        • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

We booked DJ Ron (rweber88@hotmail.com) months before our wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING and here's why:

1) He was a pleasure to work with in planning from a distance (we're in Los Angeles, he's in Cabo), I put a songlist together on MP3 and uploaded it to dropbox and he downloaded it and no problems.

2) He did a two part setup for us, one at the wedding ceremony and one for the reception at the Hacienda Encantada, he had wireless mics set up the whole bit

3) He worked closely with my MC and they added some music/game improvisation day-of

4) Destination wedding planning is not easy; DJ Ron was very responsive and communicative (he's an expat so his English is perfect) throughout the entire planning process which we loved!

5) We met two days before the wedding in Cabo, walked through the ceremony, the reception and he asked very detailed questions and covered all our concerns even those we didn't know we had!!  (example - he asked us about how the chairs would be oriented during the ceremony so that he can optimize the speaker arrangement and ensure most effective audio for our guests)

6) Lastly, he donated his tip (which was significant) to a charity cause that my wife and I donated to in lieu of wedding/party favors - this completely blew me away!

Without a doubt, we highly recommend DJ Ron, he provided us with great service before, during, and after our wedding.

If you have any questions feel free to email us:

Michelle and Eric

es10608@gmail.com

#5 aviongirl

aviongirl
          • 7 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

DJ Ron was great.  He also did our wedding.  He is super easy to work with and very thorough.

#6 MNino

MNino
            • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:11 PM

How many hours did you all Have DJ Ron at your wedding.  I am hosting a wedding for 25 to 30 people was he reasonable in price?

#7 LZog

LZog
              • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

We have DJ Ron booked for our wedding in Oct, a friend recommended him.  So far he's been great, very responsive, easy to understand (which if you've started planning a wedding in Mexico you know that's not always the case) and reasonably priced.  We have 40-50 people, booked him for 4 hours and it's $550.  My only worry is song selection and that he's not too cheesy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users