Photo

Every thing you want to know about Catholic Ceremony at Grand Caribe Real

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#61 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
  • 677 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:22 AM

You have to bring your own items. Amazon, and other websites have them for good prices!

Originally Posted by Vanessa C 

Do we have to bring our own coins and lazo for the traditional Mexican wedding or do they provide these items?

#62 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
    • 144 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

Awesome, thank u!

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

You have to bring your own items. Amazon, and other websites have them for good prices!

#63 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
      • 144 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:04 AM

Was the saxophonist loud enough? I'm not sure which instrument to pick. I was thinking I would go with the Harpist but the saxophone is sexy :)

I chose a saxophonist....and he played during the ceremony.....they know when to cue in......i didn't choose any songs....I just let them do their thing......

#64 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
        • 677 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

Hey! This actually was loud! because he does it in the podium (where people do the readings) so there is a microphone.....it worked out perfectly! and didn't sound cheesy at all!

Was the saxophonist loud enough? I'm not sure which instrument to pick. I was thinking I would go with the Harpist but the saxophone is sexy :)

#65 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
          • 144 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

awesome, sounds great! Thanks!

Hey! This actually was loud! because he does it in the podium (where people do the readings) so there is a microphone.....it worked out perfectly! and didn't sound cheesy at all!

#66 nadennec

nadennec
            • 215 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

Did the musician play throughout the whole ceremony all music, or is there times that you needed to proived your own music? And how did you know what music to play?

Nadenne C

#67 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
              • 677 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 10:00 AM

Actually, i literally choose the instrument and then they take care of everything......I didnt even think to choose what songs to place etc....They know exactly when to start, when to pause and when the resume again........i was glad this was one less thing to worry about...UNLESS of course you have certain songs you want played.....once i get my video (next 2 weeks or so!) i should be able to have a better idea of how it played out....alot of things seem blurred at the moment lol....i guess that's the good part of having video and photography! lol

Originally Posted by nadennec 

Did the musician play throughout the whole ceremony all music, or is there times that you needed to proived your own music? And how did you know what music to play?

#68 nadennec

nadennec
                • 215 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

Very true! Please let me know when you do get it back! It would be very helpful! :)

Actually, i literally choose the instrument and then they take care of everything......I didnt even think to choose what songs to place etc....They know exactly when to start, when to pause and when the resume again........i was glad this was one less thing to worry about...UNLESS of course you have certain songs you want played.....once i get my video (next 2 weeks or so!) i should be able to have a better idea of how it played out....alot of things seem blurred at the moment lol....i guess that's the good part of having video and photography! lol

Nadenne C

#69 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
                  • 144 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

I hope this is not a silly question but, do you have to write your own vows? Or do you just repeat what the preist says? lol

#70 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
                    • 677 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

lol.....you just repeat what the preist says.....which gives you one less thing to stress about lol....he goes over this during your meeting tho!

I hope this is not a silly question but, do you have to write your own vows? Or do you just repeat what the preist says? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users