Vanessa C
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

awesome information! Thank you!!

#22 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
    • 677 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:08 PM

Yeya- we are sending the documents that we just got from our priest tomorrow to my WC!! So I will request a bilingual priest!! I have a question! Who did you use for your videographer? And approximately how much were they (if you don't mind sharing) Thanks!!

#23 yeya99

yeya99
      • 111 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

I used Kptamty.com they are a husband and wife team from Monterrey Mexico. Diana does pictures and Victor does the videography. He does the cinematic filming type of wedding videos. I LOVE our professional pics and our wedding video its so animated and his angles are amazing.  Im not sure how much my hubby paid but he said they were reasoable. Facbook them kptamty@hotmail.com

#24 yeya99

yeya99
        • 111 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

If you want to see my professional wedding pics pm me and I will send you a link so you can see their professinal work!

Cheers

Originally Posted by yeya99 

I used Kptamty.com they are a husband and wife team from Monterrey Mexico. Diana does pictures and Victor does the videography. He does the cinematic filming type of wedding videos. I LOVE our professional pics and our wedding video its so animated and his angles are amazing.  Im not sure how much my hubby paid but he said they were reasoable. Facbook them kptamty@hotmail.com

#25 yeya99

yeya99
          • 111 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:53 AM

Bump just want to make sure other Gran Caribe Real Chapel brides dont miss this!

#26 yeya99

yeya99
            • 111 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

Did you find your videographer yet? =0)

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

Yeya- we are sending the documents that we just got from our priest tomorrow to my WC!! So I will request a bilingual priest!!

I have a question! Who did you use for your videographer? And approximately how much were they (if you don't mind sharing)

Thanks!!

#27 Norma83

Norma83
              • 173 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:25 PM

Yeya - thank yo so much for posting this thread!  It is so helpful to know how everything played out from beginning to end! 

Your wedding looked beautiful!

-Gracias

#28 yeya99

yeya99
                • 111 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

Thank you! Let me know if you have any questions or if something was not clear. =0)

#29 yeya99

yeya99
                  • 111 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:41 AM

Hows our process going? Did they tell you what prist will be at your mass?  

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

Yeya- we are sending the documents that we just got from our priest tomorrow to my WC!! So I will request a bilingual priest!!

I have a question! Who did you use for your videographer? And approximately how much were they (if you don't mind sharing)

Thanks!!

#30 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
                    • 677 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

Hi!

They sent over all of my documentation to Lupita at the Church so i am waiting for them to get back to me.....i did request your priest! :)

Now i am trying to organize the ceremony so i will have to read thru all your info again! i feel like there's so much lol

Originally Posted by yeya99 

Hows our process going? Did they tell you what prist will be at your mass?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users