yeya99

Every thing you want to know about Catholic Ceremony at Grand Caribe Real

lol okay that's easy to do...why do people even bother writing their own vows? lol

on another note, what flavor did you chose for your cake? lol

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 View Post

lol.....you just repeat what the preist says.....which gives you one less thing to stress about lol....he goes over this during your meeting tho!

my point exactly! lol.........

I replied in the other thread for the cake and food questions msnwink.gif

Originally Posted by Vanessa C View Post

lol okay that's easy to do...why do people even bother writing their own vows? lol

on another note, what flavor did you chose for your cake? lol

Hey ladies, I finally got my packet back from my priest. What should I do now? I'm afraid of sending it over to Mexico. I rather give it them in person...will that be ok? Please help! Thank you!

Vanessa- DO NOT MAIL THAT TO THE CHURCH!!! Send over the scanned copies to your WC and ask her to confirm when she sends those copies over to the church...you will need these originals when you meet with your WC =) do not mail lol

Originally Posted by Vanessa C View Post

Hey ladies, I finally got my packet back from my priest. What should I do now? I'm afraid of sending it over to Mexico. I rather give it them in person...will that be ok? Please help! Thank you!

I scanned and emailed to the church and to my wc. They emailed back pretty quick and said everything was good. So, I'll just bring originals with me to Mexico for when we meet.

sad.gif Our priest said he is having our letter go through our church and their church. I've been calling him and leaving voicemails every week for about 3 weeks to ask for a copy but no reply yet. I'm trying to be patient but can't help feeling anxious. 

Hi! Yes, we had to bring the originals of all of those docs....we did email all the sacramental docs as well as the letter of approval to or WC so that she can forward to the church just so they can verify that everything was in order...

it's so weird, why does your preist insist on sending those directly himself? Maybe you should show him the letter that shows all requirements for the catholic wedding that says originals need to be brought with you?

Originally Posted by KernsWR View Post

Oh and did you ladies have to show sacramental documents (baptism, communion, confirmation) as well as the letter of approval to the church in Cancun? 

My preist at my church here at first was wanting to send himself as well. I guess because he kept saying that we could not open the package he would be giving me and it has to stay sealed inorder for it to be vaild. Luckily, my documnets came back too early (it has to be done within 6 months of wedding date and I was at 8 months) so he had to re-submit for approval to the Archdiocese, THEN they wanted updated baptism certificates! Ugh! It was a mess, but i was glad I had it all done with plenty of time to spare!  He gave me the package in the end though, and suggested I fedExed it to Mexico. I just went ahead and opened it and emailed to my WC and the church. Its still open, but i figured if anything i can just tape it shut.