Champagne/Gold, Green and White Color Ideas

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KCB2011

KCB2011
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

These are my colours (Green is mostly the accent colour) and I am having a hard time finding ideas for decor - our resort will have Gold Tiffany Chairs (apparently - but they definitely have white as a backup) so I am looking for chair decor ideas that won't be tacky with the classier look of the tiffany chairs AND keeping with my color theme!

Also, planning on having tealights and simple flower centerpieces for the reception tables but wondering if anyone else has some simple, elegant table ideas that incorporate the beach/travel theme?

Thanks in advance!

#2 kerrib

kerrib
    • 207 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

We have the same initials ( go KB!!) and same wedding colors!!! We found stuff at ikea for decor in our colors. Also you can buy stuff and spray pint it, Sounds tacky but it turns out really nice!

#3 skybride

skybride
      • 21 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

What if you went for a natural centerpiece idea like driftwood, local green plants, and candles?  I am in love with this picture: http://cache.styleme...ome-party-4.jpg and while it is kinda country-rustic feeling, you could change out the silver for gold and use tropical plants and bleached driftwood to make it feel beachy.  It would look super classy with the Tiffany chairs, and be something different than the normal seashells or bright tropical decorations.

For the chairs, you could put together a tiny arrangement of maybe a palm leaf and a white orchid or hydrangea, or use the driftwood to anchor some greenery - greenery is always going to be cheaper than flowers, so if you're on a budget, that would be a great way to keep the colors and make it feel really lush.  You could just use a little thin wire to tie the arrangement to the back of the chairs.  Though I'd say since the chairs are pretty gorgeous themselves, they don't really need any decorations.

Here are some other pics I love in this color combo: http://luxedestinati...om/blog/?p=1521

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users