Sign in to follow this  

So the winter in New England has been brutal so far and I needed something to keep my busy during all the snow days.  My wedding isn't until June 7, 2012, but I got started on the save the dates.  I posted some pics, let me know what you think!  (I scrambled our last names with photoshop which is why some of the writing looks funny)  Also, I have 75 extra plastic luggage tags and 25 extra shell beads that I am willing to sell if anyone is interested :)

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

These are great!! I am getting married April 19, 2012 & am in the process of picking which save the date to do. There are so many great choice!

I am not too crafty so I will be ordering mine but I want to send them out in April!

Originally Posted by amanda2286 View Post

Those are beautiful...can you explain to me how you threaded your ribbon like that?  I love how it looks and the way I threaded mine, it keeps loosening.  Thanks!

Hi amanda2286

I put a dab of glue with some fabric glue ( I found at Walmart) and held it in place for a few seconds....left them out to dry overnight on dinning room table....

kim