Azul Beach Hotel - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
514 replies to this topic

#361 asposeep

asposeep
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Thanks LanaM18! 

I think we are going to try to stay in the area to avoid a flight since we are going on a bigger honeymoon next year. Appreciate your help!

#362 asposeep

asposeep
    • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

Have you thought about the AB's sister hotels El Dorado Royale, El Dorado Maroma or El Dorado Seaside Suites? 

I can vouch for EDR as an awesome resort for a honeymoon! Very romantic, fantastic service, great food too. 

Hi AllieH, 

We were thinking about that, my only concern was that they would be very similar to Azul Beach since they are from the same company. Have you found them to be similar or totally different? 

#363 asposeep

asposeep
      • 31 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

I keep trying to respond to you and it keeps telling me that I can't for some reason. Thanks so much for your offer, i think we are trying to stay in the area since we are taking a bigger honeymoon next year...so trying to avoid the flights.  Hopefully this response comes through so you don't think I'm ignoring your suggestion :)

#364 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by asposeep 

Is anyone going on a honeymoon after the wedding? I'm trying to find good honeymoon destinations near Azul Beach...we have booked a room at Hotel Rolandi for a few days after our wedding (in Isla Mujeres) but wanted to ask around in case there is somewhere better :)

Thanks ladies!

There are some great honeymoon resorts in the area:

• El Dorado Casitas
        • El Dorado Maroma
        • Secrets Maroma
        • Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita

For El Dorado Casitas we are offering some great upgrades for honeymooners (based on availability):

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

El Dorado Casitas Royale

Casita Suite

Swim-Up Casita Suite

n/a

Individual Casita Suite

Swim-Up Casita Suite

Infinity Pool Swim Up Casita Suite

Indidual Swim Up Casitas Suite

Infinity Pool Casita Suite

Infinity Pool Swim Up Casitas Suite

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#365 girltravel77

girltravel77
        • 48 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KaelaMcD 

Originally Posted by girltravel77 

Hi Kaela,

I love how you did the starfish name cards in a tray with sand.  I have shell holders that I wanted to put in a similar tray.  did you bring that yourself or did the resort have it for you to use?  If you got it yourself, where did you get it from?  I can't believe we leave in 1.5 weeks!!

Thank you!!!

Melissa

Originally I wanted to bring a tray, just like the one they had...and it just wasn't happening! There was just no way I could pack it! So, I rolled the dice and hoped that they would have something to help make the idea in my head come to life. Sure enough, they had that tray at the resort, and provided it, and set up all the name "cards" for no additional charge. You should be good.

That is so exciting that you leave so soon!!! You are going to have such an amazing time...so jealous! We all want lots of pics when you get back. Congrats again, and have so much fun!

That's great news! I was really hoping they had the tray at the resort already. I have no idea how we are going to get everything down there as it is! =) Thank you so much Kaela for all of your help through all of this and for the well wishes! Thanks also to everyone else (Amanda and htztrtz to name a couple) on this forum for your help and advice! =D Amanda, we won't be getting back until May 10 (we are staying at the Grand Mayan for an additional week after we leave ABH on May 3), and I believe you will already be married by then! Have such a fabulous wedding!!

#366 asposeep

asposeep
          • 31 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

There are some great honeymoon resorts in the area:

• El Dorado Casitas
            • El Dorado Maroma
            • Secrets Maroma
            • Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita

For El Dorado Casitas we are offering some great upgrades for honeymooners (based on availability):

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

El Dorado Casitas Royale

Casita Suite

Swim-Up Casita Suite

n/a

Individual Casita Suite

Swim-Up Casita Suite

Infinity Pool Swim Up Casita Suite

Indidual Swim Up Casitas Suite

Infinity Pool Casita Suite

Infinity Pool Swim Up Casitas Suite

Hi Tammy, are these rooms based on availability once we arrive or will they guarantee them when we book? 

#367 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
            • 61 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

girltravel,

Aaawww...thank you!!  Good luck and best wishes to you as well!!!  We leave in 17 days, May 4th!!!!!  Wedding on May 9th and then a week in Playa Mujeres.  We will be at the Excellence in Playa Mujeres for our honeymoon!  :)   I'm freaking out, trying to get everything arranged at the office since I will be gone for 2 weeks!

#368 Jennypert

Jennypert
              • Site Supporter
              • 225 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 6, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
              • LocationChicago suburbs

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

Best wishes to the May Brides.  Please let us know how everything goes.  I plan to do a site visit to AB on May 7 to make the final resort decision for my June 2014 wedding.  Maybe I will see you there.  I would love to see reviews and pictures.

#369 girltravel77

girltravel77
              • 48 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

Thanks Amanda! Too bad FI and I check out of ABH on May 3. We will have just missed eachother. We'll need to compare notes afterwards! =)

#370 Amanda Hammett

Amanda Hammett
                • 61 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

jennypert,

Awesome!!  Hopefully I will see you there!!!  Fun!!

girltravel,

That is crazy!!  We ARE barely missing each other!!!  So excited for you!!!!

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users