Wedding at Le Kliff

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Mandy Canada

Mandy Canada
  • 79 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

Hey that would be great. We need to be there by 6pm so leave at 5pm and the dinner is 2 hours, therefore probably need to be picked up at 8:15. We have 36 people confirmed, if they can take us all I would be interested to know the cost. Talk soon.

Originally Posted by Photoshootsvallarta 

Hello Mandy,

My friends Familly owns four buses, they do tours. I have asked him and he told me that they do groups also, they can take you to the Kliff, wait for you there and bring you back. They are based in La Cruz, 5 minutes north of Bucerias. Would you like me to ask them how much it would cost?

#12 Photoshootsvallarta

• 37 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hi Mandy,

He told me the price was $3500 Mexican Pesos. They will pick you up at your hotel, drive you there, wait for you and drive you back. So it is a little less than $300 usd. You just need to book them one week in advance for them to do all the paper work. Everybody fits in their bus.

#13 Mandy Canada

Mandy Canada
      • 79 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

That sounds reasonable. Please let me know how  I can connect with your friends company to complete the booking. Thank you very much for your help!

#14 kgal21

• 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:03 AM

I'm so glad it turned out for you! Can you please detail the timelines of your day? I am also getting married at Le Kliff. Ceremony and reception in the early evening and I'm just trying to figure out the timing of it all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users