Fiesta Americana Grand Aqua

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 05:11 PM

Has anyone been to this resort or had a wedding/reception there? The place looks fabulous but I am having trouble finding information about it (other than on tripadvisor). It was badly damaged by Hurricane Wilma but I believe it has recently opened back up.

#2 PaulaV

• VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:09 PM

We were actually going to go there in Dec 2005, but due to the hurricane, we did not go, the resort did get hit.

It was on the front cover of a thick best resorts magazine that year, after we had booked, so we knew it would be a nice place.

Looked at it briefly for the wedding, I cannot remember what the issue was. It may have been that they didn't allow children or they didn't have wedding packages available.

Sorry I am not much help, but I know we plan on stopping by there next Feb to see what we missed :)

Good luck in your search!

#3 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

Last time I checked it was still under construction.. thing are going really slow there 'cause last year they told me it was going to be ready by Feb 2007 but I am almost sure it's not ready yet..

#4 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for you input ladies. I guess I will have to swing by next month when I am down there for a site visit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users