Post your Maui Florist or Floral Package Here

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 pinklilikoi

pinklilikoi
  • Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:13 PM

your bouquet is breathtaking! I jumped on the horn and called Della. She is super nice and working on putting together a quote for me. thanks for sharing!

#12 pinklilikoi

pinklilikoi
    • Banned
    • 17 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 12:20 PM

Thanks for the tip! I may order some floral arrangements for our private welcome dinner / BBQ at our condo.

#13 bridetov

bridetov
      • 76 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 08:47 PM

@Pinklilikoi- Eeee!! Isn't she the best?! Tell Della that 'Tami says hi' next time you talk to her. We had THE BEST time planning my wedding. Honestly- Della works magic with flowers... and everything she touches for that matter. 

I know they aren't for everyone- but you should look into Proteas. Della lives on a Protea Flower farm and has them coming out of her ears. I bet cost on those flowers would be really low. Besides, I think they are such an exotic and cool and Maui-licious flower, it could be really neat and unique. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I wish I'd thought of it for my own wedding.

Dellables is also on Facebook AND they have a blog that they really keep on top of. Again, you should check them out. I still stalk her even though we've been married for over 9 months :) 

#14 pinklilikoi

pinklilikoi
        • Banned
        • 17 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:29 AM

Ooh, the Proteas are gorgzzz. I'll definitely let her know you said "hi". And congrats on your recent wedding :)

#15 bridetov

bridetov
          • 76 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:19 PM

Thanks. It's been 9 months but it still seems like yesterday. :)

FYI- I only jumped on these boards again bc. I was getting a lot of PMs. However, life is hectic and I have a new house to paint! So if you need anything else- feel free to PM me (I'll get notification through my email). Otherwise, I'm signing off for now  

Best of luck and just know- you wedding will be what you put into it!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users