Photo

September 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#121 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:15 AM

Hi Nicky!! I am a 9-10-11 and I am getting married in Jamaica!!  Too fun!!  Where are you getting married??  I am getting married at the Grand Palladium....

Originally Posted by Nicky47846 

Hi ladies!  I am new to the board - I am a 9-10-11 bride getting married in Jamaica!  Live in NC :)  

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#122 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
    • 179 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:17 AM

another 9-10-11 Bride Congrats!!  I will be at the RIU in Ocho Rios

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

Hi Nicky!! I am a 9-10-11 and I am getting married in Jamaica!!  Too fun!!  Where are you getting married??  I am getting married at the Grand Palladium....

#123 Nicky47846

Nicky47846
      • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:13 PM

We will be at Couples Swept Away in Negril :)  How is your planning coming along?  I have almost everything done thank goodness!

#124 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

Congrats Soon2BNJersey!

Originally Posted by Soon2BNJersey 

another 9-10-11 Bride Congrats!!  I will be at the RIU in Ocho Rios

#125 akamikey11

akamikey11
          • 203 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:18 PM

OK Ladies,

So I got the email from my TA that Monday is my 90 day mark (biting nails) and if I do not want to have to pay the 1 night penalty fee I can release 30% of my rooms 5 rooms.  Now I reserved 20 and sent out my save the dates back in Feb, and my invitations end of May.  So why do I feel guilty about releasing these rooms.  My family had plenty of time to put their deposit down which was only $100.00.

Just wanted to vent.

#126 Soon2BNJersey

Soon2BNJersey
            • 179 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:33 AM

Penalty fee??

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

OK Ladies,

So I got the email from my TA that Monday is my 90 day mark (biting nails) and if I do not want to have to pay the 1 night penalty fee I can release 30% of my rooms 5 rooms.  Now I reserved 20 and sent out my save the dates back in Feb, and my invitations end of May.  So why do I feel guilty about releasing these rooms.  My family had plenty of time to put their deposit down which was only $100.00.

Just wanted to vent.

#127 caboose

caboose
              • 48 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:08 PM

Wow penalty fee that stinks. I had the same issue but My TA didn't give me the option of keeping the block of rooms for a fee but I'm also a Mexico bride so maybe they do things different. I asked my TA if she could hold the rooms until the end of the week, which she agreed to and then my FI and I sent out mass text messages and emails telling people if the plan on coming they need to book or else :) I sent out 150 invites at the end of April w a June 3rd RSVP date and I only got half of my rsvps bak so I figured the rest of the people were no's and we called all the "probablies". Maybe your TA can stall just a few days to give you time to figure something out.
                September 3rd 2011 @ Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
                *** Bride & Groom + 52 booked and counting ***

#128 akamikey11

akamikey11
                • 203 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:52 AM

We sent out a massive email and text message as well.  My main family has already booked their rooms, the rest are just friends and FI people.  So we will see.

Are you guys doing an OOT bag? If so are you going to give it to them at the resort or mail it to them in advance?

#129 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
                  • 178 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:20 AM

I'm doing an OOT bag and I will give it to them at the resort.  But, I am SOOO NOT the creative type!!  I need help coming up with cute ways to do the welcome bag.  Suggestions?? 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#130 caboose

caboose
                    • 48 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

We are giving our OOT bags out at the resort as well. In my head I know what I want to put in them but it's about time to start making some decisions and ordering things. Starting with Bags. LOL
                      September 3rd 2011 @ Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
                      *** Bride & Groom + 52 booked and counting ***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users